Chapter 12 ***Sweet Trey....Cmon make your move !!!!!

...._....

Trey Pov

I sat on the bed starring at the floor.

I should have ripped those guys head off but I was too weak...too mortal almost. I was helpless. I punched my wall angrily, I couldn't even dent it.

"Do you want to tell me what really happened tonight or are you sticking by that bull shit from earlier." I said as Tyler walked in.

He has this huge grin plastered on his face.

"It's politics brother. Why worry yourself?" He said stripping his shirt off. He was down to his boxers in no time. All the while grinning to himself.

"What did you have Alex do today Tyler?" I asked more sternly standing up from my king size bed.

"If you must know "little" brother. We've had killed off a small rebellion attempt. We couldn't directly do it ourselves of course it would look bad, we also couldn't have it look like a real kidnapping or the newspaper might do some digging. So we had to find middle ground. Then we tipped off a few of the lowly vampires that our Garden Party wouldn't be heavily guarded." He said simply running his fingers through his longish hair. He started playing with a few of the nick-nacks on my bookcase. He walked gradually over to me. It was a normal size room so it took only a few steps before Tyler wrapped his arms around me and I could smell her on him.

I pushed him off.

Why was Alex scent on his lips....What else did they do!

"You can't use her like that! You can't pull her into this life!" I don't know if I was talking about politics anymore.

"She is a killing machine you seen her! It would be idiotic to waste her skills. We have always used humans as pawns anyway why does it differ now?" He questioned looking back at me. I hated this game. Him trying to see if can provoke me, or try to make me mad.

I shook my head. "I'm going to go and check on her." I said reaching for the door knob.

Tyler looked at me suspiciously. "Do not forget were our kind stands. We only look like them nothing more."

I slammed the door. He was trying to give me the wolf and lambs speech again.

"What a freakin hypocrite!" I mumbled to myself as I walked to Alex's room. I gently knocked on her door.

"Tyler if you think that-," She stopped when she noticed it was me "Oh."

I felt a slight pain slip into me.

She was disappointed it had been me.

"Since you can't sleep and all, do you maybe want to kick back and watch a movie perhaps?" I asked half heartedly, mentally preparing for a No type answer.

"I'd love to!" She said she tried to crawl at bed but fell back to the bed.

I picked her up bridal style. I could feel her heartbeat race. She wouldn't look me in the face though.

I laid her gently as I could down on the couch.

"There is only one cure for a horrid night like you had." I smiled sitting next to her on the couch.

She noticeably tensed over.

"And that my friend is by watching a good old fashioned DISNEY/PIXAR MOVIE!" I beamed pressing play

She immediately smiled back up at me. "We have to watch Nemo! Please I love Dorie! But I love Lion King too. Oh and Hercules. Or or or maybe Mulan! Wait Aladdin! No we should watch A Goofy Movie! Monsters Inc! Princess and the pea? Tangled? No Oliver and company!" She rambled

"Alex!.....Alex!" I said getting her attention, "How about we watch them all." I laughed she gave me a huge smile and nodded

We were in the middle of Beauty and the Beast when I felt her lean against me. I looked down and noticed she had fallen asleep. So I leaned more against the arm of the couch part of the reason was so she could lay comfortably on me and the other selfish reason was so I could hold her.

"Tale as old as time. True as it can be. Barely even friends." I glanced at Alex and rubbed her head tenderly.

"Then somebody bends. Unexpectedly. Just a little change. Small, to say the least. Both a little scared."

I leaned in closer to her. I was right upon her lips...

"Neither one prepared. Beauty and the Beast" the song played softly in the background.

I pulled away. I didn't want kiss her not like this. I sighed and watched Belle and the Beast dance. How could she love something like him so easily. Love a beast may at heart be kind but is driven by nature. A nature that wants to devour that to which it cares for the most. I shook the thought out my head.

It's just a damn Disney movie...

I wrapped my arm around her and just enjoyed the feeling of her being close. Her warmth to my cold.

I held her near me till the movie finally ended. By now she was practically laying on top of me. It was....cute. To see her so comfortable and at peace.

I should put her in bed now it's getting late and I do need to feed. Its harder to do now with Alex here now we try to do it when we can.

I scooped her up in my arms. She snuggled her face into my chest wrapped around her arms around my neck. I wish my heart could beat now so I could cherish the sensation she gave my body. Not to think of what she's doing and how it would feel. Too feel human for once...or at all.

I laid her in the bed but she didn't want to let me go.

"Please don't go." She mumbled

I know I shouldn't but when she says please I can't bare to tell her no. I'd give her the world and anything in it if she asked.

So I laid by her and let her snuggle her head on my chest and sleep. I gazed down at her. I stroked her silk hair softly and without thinking I kissed her on her forehead.

I burned the sweet memory into my mind.

Never wanting it to forget it.