Chapter 11 *TYLER GET YOUR LIPS OFF ALEX!* \(>.<)/

Author Note: YO HO A WRITER'S LIFE IS FOR ME SO ARGH DON'T FORGET TO RATE AND SHARE ME STORY ARGH AND THY BETTER READ :)

Is this "The Light" ...funny I don't feel like I'm dying?

"Congratulations!" Said the light from above.

Suddenly the plane landed, I guess Im not dying. The twins drove back.

"Alex!" They shouted checking out my leg and arm. Then the queen came down from the helicopter.

"Queen Maray?" I asked what the hell is going on?

"I am very impressed by you Alex." She smiled

"I don't understand." I replied

"How about we fly back to the house and talk about it." She said helping me up. I leaned on her. The woman was strong. She was practically carrying me.

"Can we get a parametric? She seems to have gotten hurt!" Queen Maray asked

You think??? I only blew up about six cars, got shot at, glass is in my arm and leg who the hell would be okay after that? After all that I'm shocked Bruce Willis and Chuck Norris didn't award me for it.

We flew back to the beach house.

I couldn't sleep cause I might slip into a coma from a possible concussion. However the strong, and very handsome paramedic laid me on the couch.

"I'm very happy to have carried you, maybe I can carry you out to a dinner and movie sometime." He smiled,

"Not on your life." Trey said pushing him away from me.

I frowned.

"So does anyone want to explain to me what's going on?"I asked

The paramedic tried to get some ice, and ointments for my body. Trey wasn't letting him nowhere near me again though.

"We can handle it from here." Trey stated dissmissing the man, he shot me one last cute smile before leaving.

"Well you see all this was a test." Queen Maray

"EXCUSE ME! I GOT SHOT AT! I FLEW OFF A SPEEDING VEHICAL TWICE! TWICE! I GOT GLASS SHOVED IN MY LEG, INCLUDING MY ARM! I HAVE BULLETS IN PLACES I DIDNT KNOW! I CANT SLEEP! AND YOU MEEN TO TELL ME ALL OF THAT WAS A TEST!" I shouted they just nodded.

Have this people lost it? What happen to written test? Huh?

Grr I wish I could move so I could shove my foot so far up their royal behinds the crowns will rattle.

"Let me explain further, as you know the twins had a babysitter who was very horrible of course, so I've been very careful who I let attend my kids. Nobody has ever past the test." She said

"That's a suprise." I mumbled

"I'm impressed about how well you reacted. You were the first on the scene. You compromised, and most of all. You put them before yourself. You offered yourself in their place. I must ask though were did you learn to fight, and do all the stunts." She grinned clearly intrigued.

"Well the hot wiring was easy when you do street fighting sometimes you don't have time to make it back to your car so you would just hijack one return it later and pick up yours. The shooting and explosion that came from videogames,thank Call of Duty, an Resident Evil and I know a few people who are bad people." I shrugged

"Wait does that mean I killed someone?"

Oh my god I'm going to jail, killing is a big moral no no in every country!!!!! I'm have to fight off some woman named Butch...