Chapter 34: Infiltrated

Trey Pov

We made our way to Nikolas Clans forest. Running at full speed threw the branches breaking them with our swiftness we moved. I leaped from the tree's and carried on from the ground. Tyler remained at the top with Gale falling behind.

We were equipped with multiple weapons I had six pistols, an shotgun myself and Tyler had more medieval type weapons. Gale was into blades and I'm not sure how many he had on him.

"You got twelve ...things coming your way Trey and same for you Tyler." Gale said threw our earpiece

"Things? What do you mean things?!" I asked just as something lunged at me.

The creature was indescribable not quite anything I've seen before. It looked wolf like but had red eyes and was huge like a bear. Spiking fur everywhere that was black. "Trey what is it?"

"Nikolas has some new toys." I mumbled,

Multiple beast began to sort of surround me. They definitely hunted like wolves. There was no clear alpha though. No strategy either, they weren't as cunning clearly.

I was so busy observing that I barely dodge out the way when they lunged at me in multiples. They were incredibly fast...however I had no time for this.

I could feel the desperation Alex was feeling, her fear, and worst of all the pain she was suffering. Suddenly I felt nothing...no pain, no fear, terror, doubt, nothing at all from her. I really began to worry.

I broke their necks with my hands and put bullets threw the others that were smart enough not to lunge at me and quickly returned to the mission.

Alex I'm on my way. Okay please, if I ever wanted anything from you God, it's to keep her alive. I promised her that I'd protect her, and she's the first person to actually have faith in me. I don't want that to be waisted.

I don't know if I was praying exactly or if I was even being heard. I just needed some reassurance though, that if I wasn't enough, that if I didn't make it too her someone somewhere would.

I pushed myself harder to run even faster than I had been. The smell of canines was becoming overwhelming. Meaning I was far now. Just hold on a little longer Alex. I have to be the first one at the base. I was the distraction from the front, and Tyler will come from the back. The timing had to be perfect so Gale could slowly network his way threw either of the sides with ease.

I should have turned Alex, despite everything hate me or love me you would've been safe! Why didn't I just do it! When I get my hands on Nikolas!!!!!

Anger shot through me and I roared out loud from my building frustration.

"Get it together." Tyler said coldly over the ear piece. I deeply exhaled. Fuck, I need to clear my mind. Calm down, okay and relax.

I was finally calming remotely down when something jumped at me, I ripped it in half without hesitation. The more I thought of Alex, that gun shot, and her scream replaying in my mind. Calming down was out of the option, I was past calm. I was in full blown rage. The kind of rage where you creepily serene on the surface but much more chaotic on the inside.

I stood in front of the large manor of the Nikolas Clan. "I'm here." I whispered

Another one of Nikolas beast came out of nowhere and lurched onto my arm. Growling triumphantly that they had me between their teeth. I laughed and just ripped the beast head off.

"NIKOLAS, IS THIS REALLY THE BEST YOU GOT? YOU STEAL FROM ME AND THIS IS YOUR BEST LINE OF DEFENSE. SOME-" I snapped the spine apart on another one of his little experiments "LAME ASS EXCUSE OF HYBRIDS! YOU SHOULD MAKE THIS A LITTLE HARDER IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO PUT A BULLET IN YOUR HEAD NIKOLAS!" I yelled out

For a moment nothing happened. Then a howl broke out from within the house and groups of werewolves started charging toward me. I pulled out my guns

"I'm here." Tyler announced

"See you boys on the inside." Gale replied before the com went dead

....

All hell broke loose threw the house it was crawling with beast that were altered drastically, and werewolves. Nick was much sicker than we imagined.

I had broke threw the front door when another pathetic hybrid tried to attack me. The hybrid pushed me back down on my ass. Then pinned me to the marble floor. It snapped and snarled at me. I looked it in the eyes. Eyes that stood out to me. Golden brown, with some green. These were not ordinary eyes.

"The hybrids aren't wolves!" I announced,

"That's-obvious!" Gale grunted

"No. What I mean is that these hybrids are his Clan-men. He's been experimenting on the them!" I added pushing away Derrin.

His biggest flaw was his loyalty to Nikolas. I looked at him, or what use to be. He growled and was foaming at the mouth.

He was horrific, claws long with a misshapen body. He was muscular, and built in the front. Shoulder span was near ten feet. Arms long and claws matched those too. The front was big, however the back-his hind legs looked more like normal wolf.

Derrin's fangs were uneven some reached his chin or further while some didnt get pass his bottom lip.

The look in his eyes was the worst of it all. He'd become were beast with no souls, hollowed out bodies...pure emptiness.

I pulled out my shotgun and aimed it at him. Derrin bent down load studying me his snarl becoming a low gnarl now.

I sighed and put the gun down. Derrin jumped and I thought he was about to kill me, but he lurched at the werewolves behind me chewing threw them.

He looked at me one more time and then just took off down a corridor.

These were his fellow clansman he had altered. His friends, family, they looked up to him for leadership and he did this to them-he betrayed them...and turned them into a even more twisted creatures against nature. I can only imagine what he did to Alex.

"Have you found her!" I asked

Nothing ...

"I can't sense her...." Gale replied,

My blood went cold, "What do you mean, you can't sense her?"

Several moments passed and the intercom remained silent. "What does that mean Gale?" I repeated,

"I can sense Nikolas. He is deep under the house. I can direct you." Gale stated

I followed his orders. Fighting my way threw all Nikolas pet army. Rushing threw corridor after corridor. That's when I came face to face with the worst monster of them all. I grabbed Nikolas and threw him on the wall by his collar.

"I'm going to tear you to shreds!" I threatened my voice shook the boards it was so loud. All that calmness had broken away. My rage clouded my thoughts and flared threw my body.

"I dont think so ." He chuckled wiggling his finger at me. He was crazy. He had become a lunatic. I threw him over and over into the wall drawing blood. I punched him with all my might making his head roll a bit. He just kept laughing more and more. It fueled my own insanity, I kept thrashing on him, his blood battered my hands and clothes. Still I didn't stop.

Suddenly pained torn threw me. I fell to my knees holding my sides, gasping for air.

Nikolas hurriedly escaped...