7. ARGUEMENTS [D.D]

[COVID-19 doesn't exist in this chapter]

[You are Lara]

"You need to stop getting so fucking jealous!" shouted Lara in Italian as her and Damiano finally walked into their apartment. Their dog, Neo, ran up to them jumping on their legs but they just ignored him.

They had just come back from Victoria's twenty-first birthday party and she had invited lots of people one of which was an old friend from school who turned out to be a man. Him and Lara had spoken quite a lot, getting to know eachother as both were good friends with Victoria. Yet Damiano being Damiano thought he was was flirting with his fiancé.

Naturally, he got angry and was in a bad mood for the rest of the party. Lara knew Damiano really well, being friends since they could remember, and she knew he was jealous.

Damiano walked into the apartment after Lara and, his anger taking him over, he shut the door loudly.

"Not my fault that the motherfucker was looking at you like that! He looked like he was mentally undressing you! And you know only I can do that!" shouted back Damiano, in Italian.

"HE WAS LOOKING AT ME NORMALLY!" shouted Lara, turning to look at Damiano. Neo started barking, as if giving a sign for them to stop arguing.

"Well, he was good-looking! He could have turned you on! Who knows?" shouted Damiano.

"Is that really how much you trust me with other men? So little?" whispered Lara, quieter than before.

"What? I - I never said that." said Damiano, also lowering his voice.

"Some how when all these fan girls are always saying how much they love you, how hot you are, how much they want to be me I don't get jealous. That's because I trust you, Damiano, and trust goes both ways in a relationship yet I don't see any coming from you!" said Lara, gradually getting louder the more she spoke.

"I do trust you! I never said I didn't!" he said.

"You didn't, but it sure does look like it. Maybe we shouldn't be together." said Lara quietly.

She turned away from Damiano and walked off to their room, shutting the door loudly behind her.

She sat on her side of her bed, her head in her hands, tears slowly falling down her cheeks yet she held them back, not allowing herself to cry because of Damiano.

She lay down on the bed, facing away from the door and Damiano's side of the bed.

Was it something she had done that caused him not to trust her enough for her to normally speak to other men or was there just something wrong with the relationship they had?

No, it couldn't be either.

Damiano realised that she was correct, as per usual. They had been together five, over five, years now. Since they were seventeen. They were both adults now, aged twenty-two.

He had to learn how to stop being jealous because Lara was never jealous when Måneskin started gaining popularity in Italy after they started in 'X-Factor Italia' and started getting all those people fangirling over him and calling him hot.