16. TOUR SURPRISE [T.R]

request by maneskin01

name suggestion by Daviddobradupa

[You are Erika]

I was meant to surprise my boyfriend, Thomas before he went on stage to perform at 'Rock For People Hope' in the Czech Republic but my stupid plane hadn't landed in time so now I'd have to somehow surprise him while he's on stage or during a break in the show where they go off stage.

Leo was the only one who knew that I was coming so he waited outside the field to let me in as the concert had already started.

I got out of the taxi I had and the woman helped me take my bags out. I only had one medium suitcase and a backpack.

"Thank you." I smiled and the woman smiled back at me, getting back in the car.

I looked around and saw Leo standing in the distance, looking down at his phone. I walked slowly and quietly up to him and when I reached him I whispered 'boo' putting my hands on his shoulders.

"Really, Erika?!" he jumped, putting a hand on his heart and laughed.

"You know you love me." I said and he smiled.

"Yeah, I do." he gave up and hugged me.

"What took you so long? I thought you'd be here earlier and I was waiting for your call for me to go out but you just called ten minutes ago." he said as we walked towards the field and security guards. He had my suitcase in his hands even though I told him it was alright.

"The plane was late, I was angry because now I have to wait for the end of the show." I groaned.

"It'll be a great concert.." said Leo, walking through the security gates and putting my suitcase down on the conveyer belt.

I walked through too and he got my suitcase. We walked backstage where I sat down on my suitcase and started riding it around the room.

"I've got to get back to the audience to take photos, I'll be here a bit before they get off stage." he kissed me on my cheek as a friendly manner and ran out to the audience.

I started biting the skin around my nails as I looked discreetly onto the stage. They looked good but my focus was Thomas. He looked so amazing and happy when he played the guitar, on our two year anniversary, he even made a song for me with his guitar he said he combined the two things he loved. He looked like he didn't have a care in the world and, unlike in interviews in English, he was confident in himself. He had a wide smile as he played perfectly on his guitar and Damiano was circling around him as he sang.

Victoria looked to the backstage before I could hide and she looked shocked, I quickly put my finger on my lips to tell her to keep quiet and not tell Thomas. She nodded, smirking widely and I smiled back to her.

The concert, like Leo said, was amazing. Damiano's voice, Thomas' guitar, Victoria's bass and Ethan's drums all mixed amazingly, as usual anyway. They finished off their last song and were saying their goodbyes when Leo ran into the backstage.

"They'll be here any minute." he said and I smirked.

I nodded and walked behind a door and hid there as I heard Damiano announce that they enjoyed the show and that they're done, saying his goodbyes to the fans. They walked in the backstage and started cheering, clapping and singing.

"That was amazing!" shouted Damiano, hugging Thomas and then Thomas looked at my bags confusingly.

"Who's things are those? I know that bag from somewhere." he said and I walked from behind the door.

I smiled and said, 'They're mine."

He quickly turned around and once he realised I stood there, he ran towards me and hugged me, "ERIKA!" he shouted. I smiled and wrapped my hands around his neck, putting my head in the crook of his neck as his hands suffocated me from tbe strength of his hug.

"God, I missed you so much. You were meant to come back next week! What happened?" he kissed me passionately and then rested his forehead against mine, looking in my eyes with a wide smile on his lips. "It's been weeks since I've seen you in real life, I forgot just how beautiful you are." he said and I smiled.

I had been in my home city, Venice, visitng my family for the past six weeks since I hadn't seen them in almost two years and Thomas was busy with his career so he couldn't come with me.

"I missed you too, Thommy." he hugged me again and I laughed.

"I want to hug my best friend!" exclaimed Victoria and Thomas let me go and Victoria hugged me. "I saw you here when I was on stage. I was so shocked because I thought you were still in Venice."

"From the beginning my ticket was only for six weeks but I already knew I wanted to surprise you all so I told you it was for seven." I smirked as Ethan hugged me tightly and then Damiano.

"It's good to have you back, you're the only sensible person I know. These motherfuckers were driving me insane." said Ethan and I laughed.

"I'm sensible too!" Leo exclaimed and everyone laughed quietly.

"Yeah, right." Ethan said and Leo opened his mouth to say something but never did.

We all got our things and then got into the car to take us to the hotel after the four signed some photographs and took photos with the fans. Leo, Ethan and Damiano where sat on one side opposite and me, Thomas and Victoria were sat on the other. Ethan was asleep, Leo was on his phone and Victoria and Damiano were arguing about whether Snape was a good person or a bad person.

"I missed you so much, love." whispered Thomas into my ear as I raised my head to look at him.

"Me too." I said, smiling.

The rest of the night was, as they say, history.