9. CAKES [E.T]

[You are Sofia]

"OK, have we got everything we need?" asked Sofia as she checked everything.

"Yes, Sof, we do. You need to stop being so obsessive, darling." said Ethan, laughing.

"You should have gotten used to it by now." said Sofia as she quickly turned around, pecking Ethan's lips and going to look for one more egg.

She came back with the egg and she put it down with the other two eggs and the other ingredients. "OK, now we have all the ingredients."

They were going to make a homemade cake for Sofia's mothers birthday as it was that day and then give it to her later that day.

They started making the cake and it was going smoothly as they cracked the eggs into the flour. Once they got the batter, they poured it into a baking plate and put it in the oven for an hour.

They decided it was good to clean up everything in that time and get ready to decorate the cake.

Sofia threw away the egg shells and she turned around and felt a white puff of flour in front of her. Ethan started laughing, he put flour on his hand and blew it straight in her face.

"Oh so this is how we play?" said Sofia as she put flour in her hands and dumped it on Ethan's head.

"Oh no! My hair!" said Ethan and he took even more flour and threw it at Sofia.

Soon, everything turned white as Sofia and Ethan had a flour fight.

Sofia took the whole bag, which had only a little flour left, and emptied it on Ethan's head.

The two burst out laughing as they looked at eachother.

"You see, my dear Ethan, you started it so now you have to clean it up." said Sofia, smiling innocently at Ethan.

"Oh but - !" exclaimed Ethan but Sofia was already on her way to the bathroom.

"I can't hear you anymore! La La La La!" shouted Sofia.

Sofia washed herself, her hair and changed her clothes as everything was covered in flour.

She chose a white loose blouse and black jeans as it was a warm June day and she walked out of the bathroom.

When she reached the kitchen, she saw the cake cooling, the icing already made and Ethan was loading the dishes into the dishwasher.

"You can go shower now." said Sofia and Ethan looked up at her.

"Oh but - " said Ethan.

"Don't worry, I'll clean the rest up." said Sofia, smiling.

Ethan turned the tap off and dryed his hands on a cloth, he walked up to Sofia and pecked her on the lips.

"I love you!" said Ethan as he walked to his and Sofia's room.

"I love you too, Ethan!" exclaimed Sofia as she put a bowl in the dishwasher.

She started loading more things into the dishwasher and twenty minutes later Ethan came from the bathroom, his hair wet.

Sofia was sitting at the wooden table they had in the kitchen as she read a book. She looked up when she heard footsteps and smiled when she saw Ethan. He had a normal white vest and black jeans

"Oh how much I love when your hair is wet!" exclaimed Sofia as she stood up from her chair and went to mess Ethan's hair up.

She was a bit shorter than him but, luckily, she did reach his head with her hands.

"Can you dry my hair?" he asked.

Since he and Sofia had started dating, he had always asked her to dry his hair for him whenever possible as he couldn't do it well himself and he loved her touch.

Sofia laughed and started walking towards the bathroom. "Of course."

Ethan quickly went to get a chocolate bar and a chair and followed Sofia.

The two entered the bathroom and Sofia took her and Ethan's shared hair dryer out of a cabinet whilst Ethan sat on the chair in front of the sink and mirror.

"And whilst your at it, can you trim it a bit? Just a little!" said Ethan.

"Yes, yes." said Sofia, laughing as she took out the hair scissors. She wasn't a hair dresser but when it came to trims, she was pretty good at them.

She started out by brushing out Ethan's hair as he ate his chocolate bar.

"Chocolate?" he asked, looking at Sofia in the mirror as he raised his hand with the chocolate bar in it.

"No, no, I'm good. But thank you." she said, smiling.

She made sure his hair had no tangles in it and then she took the scissors and kneeled down on her knees to see more clearly.

"Just a couple centimeters, yes?" she asked.

"Yep." said Ethan, his mouth full still biting on his chocolate.

She started cutting and Ethan started laughing.

"Oh shit." he said in between laughs.

"Is it tickling?" asked Sofia, also laughing.

"Maybe," said Ethan. "OK, fine it is. I can't move though because I don't my hair being wonky."

"You better not move or I'll lose all my clients." said Sofia as she laughing.

"You don't have any." said Ethan.

"One day I will and I'll call it 'Sofia The Great's Salon.'" joked Sofia.