32. JEALOUSY, JEALOUSY [V.D.A]

[You are Valeria]

Victoria, Damiano and Valeria were out at a restaurant just hanging out with three friends from their old high-school. Things have been crazy recently for the band and they just needed some time to relax with the people closest to them. Thomas and Ethan had both different plans but it was also nice to have some time apart from the people you spend every second of every day practically.

"This food is so good, I could eat each of my meals here everyday." Theo, Damiano's high-school friend, said.

"I picked the restaurant so obviously the food would be good." Victoria said. "Food is my passion. I only eat the best."

"No joke when we're on tour and the place where we're performing at gives like free food that's where you'll see her most of the time. If you can't find her just go to the food section, she'll always be there." Damiano said and they all laughed.

Valeria looked around the restaurant when a girl that was looking at her caught her eye. She was sitting at a table with four other girls, two of which were having an arm wrestle. The girl smirked quickly at Valeria and Valeria smirked back. Damiano and the three school friends were having a conversation when Victoria turned to look at Valeria she saw that she was looking at a girl on a different table who looked back at her.

Now, the complicated part was that Victoria and Valeria were just really good friends and have been for a really, really long time but Victoria couldn't help but feel jealous when Valeria had something with another girl.

It happened often, Valeria was a very attractive young woman. She had this weird charisma to her that attracted a lot of people but she only went for girls. She was the type of girl most girls were looking for.

Victoria turned away and joined back to the conversation. It was fine, she was allowed to date anyone maybe it was better to just not ruin the special kind of friendship only some had that was between them.

The girl stood up and went to where the drinks were while still looking at Valeria and raising her eyebrows to signify to her to come to her.

Valeria stood up and took her empty glass. "I'm going to get another drink. Anyone want anything?"

"Oh, would you get me some cola please?" Ana, another one of Valeria's and Victoria's high-school friends said.

"Yeah sure." Valeria said taking the glass. "Anyone else?" after everyone said they were fine Valeria walked to the girl.

No one noticed she was going to someone except Victoria, the rest were too engaged in a conversation.

She saw Valeria fill up Ana's glass while laughing at something the girl had said. Then they both laughed. The girl was saying something and Valeria nodded her head. She saw the girl take out her phone from her pocket and give it to Valeria. She was probably asking Valeria for her number.

Victoria couldn't just sit there watching the person she liked so much just give her number to another woman so she stood up and took her phone and handbag, everyone was about to leave soon anyway.

"I need to go. The delivery person sent a message that my package will be delivered in five minutes and my neighbours barely open their front door to people they don't know and never order anything so definitely not to delivery men. See you guys soon." she said and everyone said their goodbyes to her as she quickly left.