19. WHO COULD STOP US? [T.R]

[You are Diana]

"I'm sorry." I said as I turned around quickly to the person I bumped into. I stopped when I saw Thomas Raggi. "Not in this situation, I'm not."

"Of course it was you who bumped into me." he scoffed. "Who else?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. I'm-so-perfect." I said, sarcastically.

He narrowed his eyes, picked up my music book from the ground that I dropped when I bumped into him and gave it to me.

"Watch where you're going next time, David." he whispered and walked away into the crowded corridor of the school.

"Damn you, Damia. Always the need to make friends with the worst people." I cursed my older brother under my breath as I walked to my locker.

"Calling me out for being friends with Thomas again, are we?" asked Damiano, popping out of nowhere.

"Damiano, how do you keep entering the school eventhough you dropped out last year?" I asked, opening my locker as he leaned against the one next to mine.

"Meh, I have my ways." he shrugged his shoulders.

"Shouldn't you be helping dad clean out the garage?" I asked.

"Yeah, no, I'm sick." he coughed very fakely and raised his hand as a apology to the people passing before smirking.

"Ah, yes. Very sick." I said, sarcastically.

"Sibling code." he said and I nodded. We put our elbows together, like we always do, and I closed my locker. He interwined our arms together as we walked to my next class.

"I had a new teacher ask me if you were my boyfriend yesterday." I chuckled and Damiano laughed.

"What did you say?" he asked.

"If you take older annoying brother as boyfriend then sure." I said and he gasped.

"You called your fantastic older brother annoying?!" he exclaimed and a few heads turned our way but we just ignored them.

"I sure did." I said as we reached my dance class. "Now, I'll see you later."

"Bye, Dia." said Damiano and he walked off to God knows where.

Was there something wrong with my brother? Possibly.

"Ah, Diana! You might need to chance fast because Ario is already ready." said my dance teacher, madame Monet. She's French and she loves when people call her 'Madame'.

"Sorry." I said.

"No worries, Ario had a free period before this so he arrived early." said Madame Monet, smiling at me.

Ario was my dance partner and quite close friend. I quickly got changed into my dance clothes, normal white shirt and black leggings, and tied my curly hair into a ponytail. I walked out of the changing room, adjusting my leggings around my waist.

"I thought you wouldn't get changed today!" Ario joked.

"I change faster than any other girl." I said.

"Yeah, you do. You're literally done in under a minute." he said.

"Alright, you two!" said Madame Monet. "Stop flirting!"

"Back with this again." I laughed, Rolling my eyes playfully.

"I just really think you two would make an amazing couple." she explained.

"I have a girlfriend." said Ario.

"And I'm not intetested." I said, shrugging.

"Oh, alright." she said. She was an older lady but an amazing dancer. "OK, from the top."