5. SNOWY WEATHER [E.T]

[ You are Bianca ]

"Don't you dare throw that snowb- goddammit!" exclaimed Bianca in Italian as Ethan threw a snowball at her, laughing.

It had been snowing very heavily for the past few days, it was a change, and Ethan and Bianca went outside to see the crystal clear snowflakes.

"Fine, if this is how we're playing, then," said Bianca, as she took a snowball and hit him with it. She laughed as it hit Ethan right in the face.

Bianca's cheeks were red from the cold and you could see both their breaths in the air from the icy cold in the air.

As Ethan was trying to get snowflakes out of his mouth and hair Bianca kneeled down and get more snow into her hands which she them aimed at Ethan and threw it. As it hit Ethan in the chest she laughed.

Ethan kneeled down and grabbed three times the snow Bianca could and then sent it flying at her after he made a ball shape out of it.

It hit her right in the back as she was looking at the birds flying and it took her by surprise. Ethan laughed as she turned around to face him.

"I really don't think you can get any bigger than that." said Ethan, smirking.

"Oh... you! We'll see if I can get bigger than that." said Bianca.

Ethan and Bianca played for another fifteen minutes in the snow and then decided it was best to go back up the stairs and into their apartment as they were both wet from the snowballs and shivering from the cold.

When they got home, they took off their coats, hats, scarfs and gloves and left it to dry. Bianca had her hair wet and so did Ethan.

"I could really use some coffee." said Bianca, smiling at Ethan. It was his turn to make the coffee today as they had a coffee code: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays Ethan made the coffee and Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays Bianca made the coffee and Sundays one week Bianca wpuld make the coffee and then next week it would be Ethan, Sunday was a switch day. Since that day was Friday, it was Ethan's turn to make the coffee.

Her and Ethan walked over to the kitchen that was linked with the living room and access to the balcony and she sat down on a chair by the kitchen island whilst Ethan walked to the cupboards and took the coffee out, boiling the water.

As Ethan was making the coffee, Bianca was telling him about some funny stories that happened at her work. She worked as a photographer, usually taking photos of Måneskin but she still did have loads of other clients and famous people.

She was telling him a story of when she was taking a family photo of this nice family and the baby vomited all over the mother's white dress. He was laughing whilst listening to Bianca telling the story.

Her voice was so soft and calm, her laugh oh how he could listen to it all day and her smile lit up even the darkest and dullest of days. It could beat any cloud.

Outside, the snow started snowing heavily again and you could barely see anything except white as if a massive fog had settled down on the city of Rome.

Their balcony, luckily, was shielded by the balcony above as they lived on the fifth floor of a six floor building.

As soon as Ethan finished making the coffee he and Bianca went to sit on the sofa in their living room. They turned on a movie and just sat and watched.

Bianca's head lay on Ethan's chest as he played with her hair giving to small braids whilst he watched the movie.

Those were the moments that mattered most.

The little moments were they both felt each other's love for one another and the warmth from the other.

That mattered most.