6. LA PAROLE LONTANE PRT.II [D.D]

On special request of vicisloml ❤️

[You are Isabella]

As soon as the director said we were finished shooting for the day and that we could go, I quickly walked to my changing room where I saw Victoria sitting on a chair, smirking.

"So..." she started in Italian. "Tell me every single fucking detail, Isa."

I explained to her the kiss, the feeling and how Damiano looked after it. She was conpletely silent throughout the whole time I explained and as I finished my last sentence, she broke out in a loud squeal that I knew she had been holding in since the beginning.

"He is so in love with you, OK maybe not love just yet but he is so worth it." said Victoria, excitedly.

"Who's worth what?" asked someone as they walked in without knocking.

"Woah shit!" exclaimed Victoria as she saw Ethan enter.

"Fucking Hell, Ethan. What if I was naked?" asked Isabella.

"But you're not," he said simply. "Now, who's worth who?"

"Promise you won't tell?" I asked.

"Promise."

"I-" I started but Victoria interrupted me excitedly.

"We think Damiano likes Isa!" she exclaimed.

"Of course he does! You don't even know what he say about yo-" started Ethan but when he realised what he had just said he quickly clapped him hand over his mouth, his eyes wide. "Do any of you know how to go thirty seconds to the past?"

"Now that you've started the sentence, finish it." said Victoria in a low voice.

"Now, I'm not going to tell you exactly what he says because that would break our code, not that I haven't just done that already, but I can tell you that he had fallen for you madly, Isabella." said Ethan. I flinched at my full name, I didn't like it much. Most people called me either 'Isa' or 'Bella' except my parents who were straight stuck up bitches who thought it was disrespectful not to use my full name.

"You better change fast and go to him!" exclaimed Victoria, excitedly.

"Actually, I came here to deliver a message from Damiano," said Ethan. "He told me to tell you to meet him outside the building on a wall in twenty minutes, he said you'd understand what wall."

My heart stopped. I'm scared but I just nodded my head trying to keep the mess inside, not outside.

I grabbed my clothes quickly and went to get changed.

I said my goodbyes to Victoria, who wished me luck, and I walked out of the room heading out of the building.

When I arrived to the side of the building, away from the public, I saw Damiano sitting on what he called 'our wall', it had a perfect view of the city of Rome. His face was facing up to the sky, leaning back, and he was smoking a cigarette letting out smoke at that exact moment. Oh, boy, was he hot.

"I'm here." I said softly, not wanting to scare him. He turned his head back to look at me and smiled, he patted the spot next to him signifying me to sit next to him. I hopped onto the wall, sitting next to him. "Ethan told me you wanted to see me."

"Yeah, I sent him. Listen, I've been needing to say something for quite a long time now." he said, placing down his cigarette and looking me in the eyes.

"Of course, I'm all ears." I tried to remain as calm as possible on the outside yet inside I was going insane

He took my hands in his and placed them on his lap holding them gently. He took a deep breath and continued, "Anytime I see you, my heart starts beating faster. Anytime I'm near you, I forget how to form proper words. Anytime you're close, the butterflies in my stomach feel like their stabbing me," he said this and I laughed, he smiled at me. "Anytime I sense you close, I realise my feelings for you," he said and then looked into my eyes carrying on, "I love you, Isabella, I really do and I hope you do too."

I was speechless. I started at him in shock. I felt unable to form sentences, and so I took a deep breath and said, "Of course I do, Damiano."

Soon, I felt his lips on mine for the second time that day. Except this time it wasn't because we had to, it was because we wanted to. We pulled away about ten seconds, both having smiles on our faces.

"Does that mean you'll become my lover, Bella?" he asked, hopefully.

"Yes, I will." I answered and smiled to him, he instantly smiled back.

Only a couple seconds later, I felt his lips on mine once again.

"Even you're name has beautiful in it." he muttered against my lips.

And this was when I realised how perfect we were for each other.

The only question was; why didn't I realise this earlier?

A/N -
THANK YOU FOR 1,000 READS!!!

LOVE YOU ALL LOTS! ❤️