Chapter 7- The secrets of Odette Viotto

(!!TW!! This chapter will contain mentions of death, gore, painful memories, blood and other gruesome and upsetting images- read of your own cautions)

Odette Viotto-

The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

- Oscar Wilde

The snow was ice cold against the exposed skin of Odette's bare feet, running mindlessly through the forest, occasionally tripping over the fabric of her long white gown- if it weren't for her raven hair, it would be impossible to see the Slytherin girl against the white background that surrounded her.

She ran for what felt like hours, her mind ablaze with too many thoughts to think of just one.

The only sound entering her ears were her rushed breathing, the wind blowing past her face, and the satisfying crunch of the milky white snow below her weight.

She ran so fast her body didn't have time to register the frost biting cold air that blew all around her form, her mind was set on something beyond her in the distance, too far to be in sight- but something was calling her, something spiritual that carried towards her within the wind.

Her face shone bright crimson from the cold nipping at her skin, but she did not acknowledge it in the slightest.

She just ran.

Ran until she heard what was calling to her.

The distant sound of a voice she hadn't heard in a long time.

The voice of a young girl, calling her name in an enticingly angelic voice.

"Odette! Odette please hurry!" The young voice shrieked in the distance, causing Odette to run even faster than she already was.

"I'm coming, wait!" Odette called back, her voice echoing around her, "wait I'm coming!".

Odette arrived in a large clearing in the woods, she couldn't see anything around her aside trees and snow.

Everything fell cryptically silent all of a sudden, the wind no longer blew, her heart no longer pounded deafeningly... everything became... still.

That was until a guttural scream penetrated Odette's ears painfully, she was quick to raise her hands to cover them, half expecting the feel blood trail out of them.