Chapter 46- Living dead

I am so tired of waiting, aren't you? For the world to become good, and beautiful, and kind?

- Langston Hughes, from "Tired" (via theclassicreaders)

    He woke to an empty space aside him, the ghost of the girls presence lingered in the room, proving he hadn't imagined her the night before.

A glance to his right, and the lack of sunlight pouring in through the windows, informed him it was still throughout the night.

So where was she?

He got off the bed, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

The hallway was quiet and deserted, no one roamed them.

He checked the room assigned to her...

Empty.

Parlour?

Empty.

Garden?

Void of any human being at that time of night.

So where is she?

The wizard headed for one of the other guests rooms, the boy who he had little to any likeness for.

Malfoy didn't knock, he let himself into the other boys room, not caring if his thundering footsteps woke him.

"Kepler!" He hissed, standing over the Kepler son who lay asleep in a dream.

"Urgh! No, Professor Snape, it wasn't me who put hair removal cream in your shampoo bottle!" Zion spoke in his sleep.

Malfoy rolled his eyes, placing his hands on Zion's shoulders and began to shake him violently.

"Kepler!" he hissed. "Wake up your mount of idiocy!"

"It wasn't my intention to make you bald, sir!" Kepler spoke. "It was Losborn!"

"WAKE UP!" The Malfoy boy was yelling now, grabbing one of the pillows not under the Kepler boys head, beginning to whack it off of it instead. "WAKE UP!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Zion exclaimed, waking up and backing away from the boy.

He stared at him through sleep stained eyes, an annoyed grimace plastered over his expression.