Chapter 10- History repeats itself once again

(!!Content warning!! The next couple of chapters will contain mentions of blood, death, gore, violence and a few other triggering topics)

Odette Viotto-

Odette Viotto-

If someone puts their hands on you, make sure they never put their hands on anybody else again.

- Malcom X

The mist still lurked on the surrounding grounds of Hogwarts, but students were later allowed to begin attending lessons once again, much to many's annoyance.

Lessons such as Care Of Magical Creatures, Herbology, Quidditch and Astronomy were cancelled however, due to them being hosted outside the castle.

Many plants from the greenhouses had died from the mist, some mutated into giant mounts of earth, some even sprouting new breeds- this excited Professor Sprout, the thought of discovering a new plant species was alluring despite the high chance it would be poisonous and hazardous.

The mist became a new landmark of Hogwarts, having stayed the rest of the month of November and now the majority of December.

The term would normally be concluding for Christmas the following week, and students could return home to their families, but it was announced that every student would remain at Hogwarts for the holiday- as it would be too much hassle trying to apperate students out of the castle, and the floo network had been contaminated by the fog.

Odette didn't mind this new rule, however, she would've been returning to an empty manor anyway- so to instead stay in the warm castle with friends seemed more delightful than the former.

She was currently sat fidgeting with her golden necklace whilst scribbling down notes in her Defence class, listening to her professor speak about the Anapneo spell and it's properties.

Clears targets airways.

Healing and vanishing properties.