Chapter 1- Odette Viotto

Odette Viotto-

Okay, when you're ready Miss Viotto.

What is the first thing that comes to mind when you picture yourself back within the walls of Hogwarts?
How does the thought make you feel?
Scared? Nervous? Perturbed perhaps?

All of these feelings are entirely valid, Miss Viotto, given your circumstances- as are they for everyone else who was unfortunate enough to be witness to the harrowing events that occurred that tragic night.

If you are suffering these feelings, then that's why we are here... to help.

I am here to make the experience easier, I believe you have only but one year left, am I correct?

Well, let us hope we are able to make the year as comfortable as possible for you.

I know it must be difficult to talk about what happened, but letting it out is always the first step- the first step towards your life content as it once was.

You seem fidgety, are you anxious to talk to me?

I understand you may be... hah, another thing to work on?

These things can be difficult, nerve racking- but you'll soon grow accustom to these meetings.

They may see irritable and unwarranted, but trust I assure you, these are all but necessary.

This is a safe place, no one can hurt you here... no one will hurt you anymore, we are here to help you.

We will begin pretty straight forward  and simple.

So tell me... Miss Viotto,

Are you still having nosebleeds?

•~•

Shooting a dreaded glance over her shoulder at the calendar with the 30 crossed out dates of August, an instinctual shiver ran down Odette's back at the thought of returning to the historic castle placed within the highlands of Scotland, but she managed to compose herself as she moves to cross off August 31st in blood red ink and turning her calendar over to the next month.

September 1st would be soon arriving the next day, therefore commencing the onset of the return to Hogwarts.

Due to her prior last year being interrupted, and the curriculum faulty and unsatisfactory to most, Odette was informed it would be in her best interest to retake the year along with everyone else in her year- if she truly wanted to succeed in her pursuit to become an auror.

Odette sighed sorrowfully, images of the last time she had stood within those walls flashed over her psyche- memories of classmates dead bodies scattered around the courtyard she had once grown up within, now associated as a battlefield.

Fear is a fatal beast, internally eating you away day after day to the point you are nothing but a frail being on the edge of collapse.

Fear was not a new thing to Odette.

She had endured the intolerable pain of what was fear the entirety of her school years, due to the fact something life threateningly dangerous seemed to occur every year at Hogwarts.