Chapter 17- Vivienne and Zion

(!!TW!! Mention of S/A, violence and death)

Odette Viotto-

Odette Viotto-

For there to be betrayal, there would have to have been trust first.

- Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games.

Vivienne Emerson always prized herself in her musical abilities, her talented fingers that played beautifully melodious pieces, plucking and bowing countless string instruments, her talented mind memorising each chord and note on the piano, and her talented vocal chords that projected an angelic sound with every breath she exhaled.

Her love for the musical arts continued after her time well spent as a proud member of the intelligent house of Ravenclaw- continuing on to peruse a career as a musical performer, performing for Ministry associates and high ranking families all over the country.

Her seraphic glamour and beauty attracted her an irritating amount of attention, men would flaunt their wealth and blood status at her after every performance- some getting too close, earning themselves either a well deserved slap across the face or a knee to the groin.

She had known Zion Kepler since their first year at Hogwarts, after being assigned both Potions and Transfiguration partners made way to a newly bloomed friendship between the serpentine and eagle students.

Zion Kepler, as smart as he is handsome, took to a quite... different career path than his talented companion.

The boy was filthy rich in family inheritance, but just like every other man, he had an intense greed for more— never being satisfied with the privileged and more than stable life he had been prized with from birth.

He was, as to Vivienne's dismay, a slaye— kill for coin... or more so, maim and torture to the point of insanity for coin.

He was as good with his wand as any spectacular wizards before him, knowing countless dark curses like the back of his hand.