19. boggarts

MADE FOR EACH OTHER
( chapter nineteen. )

!!trigger warning!! mentions of torture, blood, death and panic attacks

January 11, 1977 - Age sixteen

"Click! Flash!"

These were the exact sounds that woke up a sleeping James Potter from what he would say was one of the best nights of sleep of his life. 

"Moony, you're going to wake them up!" Sirius's voice hissed. 

"Shut up, Sirius!"

"If you two idiots wake her up, you're done for," James' quiet but threatening voice sounded in the room. 

"Sorry, Prongs, you guys just look so cute!" Sirius said, showing him the photo Remus took of them.

James smiled like an idiot when he saw the photo. Looking down at her as she slept, he kissed the top of her head, rubbing up and down her back with his hand.

"Why are you guys in prefect bathroom pyjamas?"

"We ended up in the prefect's bathroom last night. It started raining, then I fell in the mud, and she was freezing. So she took me to the prefect's bathroom, and.... yeah,"

"And yeah?"

"Mhm,"

"He's got some nice hickey's on his neck, don't you think, Pads?"

"They look nice and fresh, Moony, and so do hers,"

"Spit it out," They said in sync, looking at him expectantly.

"Fine!" He hissed. "I fuck-"

"James Fleamont Potter, if you say another damn word, I will make sure what happened yesterday in that bathroom never happens again," Claudia, who was very much awake, and did not love the idea of their sex life being talked about, threatened him with one of the things that would surely make him shut his mouth.