29. her happiness

MADE FOR EACH OTHER
( chapter twenty-nine. )

!! IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE !!

So I've figured something out in my almost four-week absence.  I need a fucking schedule, or else I put things off. So I'm thinking I try and come up with a certain day of the week that I update.  I'm thinking Monday.  This would work best for me because I don't usually have homework over the weekend due to the weird way school is happening where I live.  This way, I could have the week to write bits and pieces and the weekend to finish and edit the chapters before posting on Monday.  What do you guys think? Let me know.  I would start this schedule on Monday, November 8, because this weekend is Halloween, and all marauders fans will want to wallow in sadness. (by marauders fans i mean me :)

!! ONE MORE IMPORTANT AND EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT !!

EVEN THOUGH I CAN BARELY KEEP UP WITH ONE STORY, I'M STARTING ANOTHER ONE ITS CALLED "ADORE YOU," AND ITS A HARRY POTTER XOC FANFIC!! I WOULD LOVE YOU TO DEATH IF YOU WENT SHOW SOME SUPPORT ON THAT ONE BECAUSE I'M SUPER PROUD OF IT!!

okay i'm done now! enjoy this chapter <3

March 13, 1977 - Age sixteen

Claudia woke up by the buzzing of Peter's alarm.  She groaned and rolled over flat on James' bareback.  Cuddling into him, she ignored the shuffling going on inside the dorm room and focused on the extra minutes of sleep she could catch before they had to get up for classes.

"G'morning sweet girl," He yawned, turning over to face her.

"Morning Jamesie,"

"Sleep okay?" He whispered, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Mhm,"

"You look so beautiful,"

"So do you,"

His smile dropped, and he rolled his eyes at her. "Really?"

"Yes, really." She grinned, running a hand through his tousled hair. "My beautiful boy."

James huffed, seemingly annoyed at the thought, but the annoyance melted away as soon as Claudia's lips melted against his own. He rolled over onto his back, Claudia's knees on either side of his hips, straddling him. One of his hands rested on her waist and the other on the back of her neck while hers rested on the pillow behind his head, toying with the ends of his hair.

"Guys, get up- OH, SORRY!" Peter yelled, covering his eyes.

James groaned, and Claudia laughed at Peter, who was attempting to walk around the room with his eyes closed.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 -𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 🎉