14. Kiss and make up

Again, this story is a fiction. I don't have anything against anyone, so please don't feel offended. Not particularly fond of some characters in general though😀😀.

Sorry if this looks like a filler chapter, have been really busy with my brother's wedding preparations. Took a break to write something but don't seem to have the flow!

Sivaangi's eyelids started to droop. She couldn't keep up with Ashwin's long list of dos and don'ts at the shoot today.

Doesn't he know that I have a memory of a goldfish when it comes to following rules? Going to be an interesting day! Sorry Ashwineyy! You are in for a shock. Nee pesarathu ethuvume en kathu kula kuda pogala.

(Doesn't he know that I have a memory of a goldfish when it comes to following rules?Going to be an interesting day! Sorry Ashwineyy! You are in for a shock. Don't remember a word of what you said.)

A: Sivaangi??

S: Hmm??

A: Maa.. Enna thoongitaya? Naan sonnathellam kettaya? Illa repeat pannavaa?

(Are you sleeping? Did you even listen to what I was saying? Do you want me to repeat it?)

S: Aiyooo! Repeat ellam vendam. Relaxed ah irunga. Onnum prechana aagathu.

(Nooo! You don't have to repeat it. Stay calm, I assure you that nothing will go wrong.)

As soon as they parked up outside the CWC set, she turned towards Ashwin, kissed his cheeks and ruffled his hair and said bye. As she opened the car door to hop out, he grabbed her hand and said with a little annoyance in his voice.

A: Sivaangi, enna panara? Namma EVP set la irukom, nee enna jolly ah kiss pannitu pora?

(Sivaangi, what are you doing? We are in EVP set already, how can you just kiss me ?)

S: Sorry sorry. Night varaikum unga kita oru stranger maathri irukanumla, athaan etho nyabagathila kiss panniten.

(Sorry, I have to behave like a stranger until evening right, so I kissed you without realising what I was doing.)

A: Why do you have to be a stranger? Just be yourself. Please Sivaangi, konjam serious ah iru ma.

(Why do you have to be a stranger? Just be yourself. Please Sivaangi, can you not take it lightly?)

S: Ashwin, let me tell you how I feel. Ithellam ennaku pudikala, ennaku nadika varaathu. Naan kandipa unkita eppavum pola thaan iruka try pannuven. Maybe konjam excitement la ethavathu pannuna, care pannikaathe. End of the day, it is about us. Don't try to control everything around you, you will lose your peace of mind when something goes against your wish.

(Ashwin, let me tell you how I feel. I can't pretend and I really don't like any of this. I will do my best to be normal with you. But in case, I do something out of excitement, just let it be. End of the day, it is about us. Don't try to control everything around you, you will lose your peace of mind when something goes against your wish.)

Ashwin did not look convinced.

S: Please look at me. I understand your feelings and I know you are asking me to be careful for our wellbeing. But can you trust me? I am not stupid, I won't do anything foolish. If I do something unintentionally, just take it in stride.

A: You are definitely not stupid. But you are a very innocent soul Sivaangi, you wear you heart on your sleeve. There are some hyenas around here targeting you for being the object of my affection. Once details of our engagement sees the light of day among these people, there is no stopping!