24. Stolen kisses and holding hands😘

Hello my lovely readers,

Hope you are all okay! It was my brother's wedding yesterday, we had a week long wedding ceremonies, sounds like a lot doesn't it? Was a lot of fun at the mehendi, sangeet and haldi but now I am sad that it is all over already. Missing all the good company I had for a week😕. But I have the rest of the week off to relax. It has been a super hot week in England, I hate the heat and cant wait for this summer to end.

So yeah, I will post two updates this week. A short update today and a longer update on Saturday xx

It was an hour to midday on Wednesday when Ashwin woke up with a splitting headache. He came back from Vienna the previous night and he slept 12 hours straight, all thanks to the jet lag and his intensive shoots. He was hoping to spend some quality time with Sivaangi before starting the shoot again on Friday night. He officially hated filming abroad already! Just after his second film.

He pushed the blanket away, swung his legs off the bed and strolled into the kitchen where Sivaangi stood in front of the hob staring at something in the pan so intently.

Its heavenly to wake up to the sight of the woman you love standing in your kitchen, wearing your tshirt and shorts, with a messy high bun, a couple of loose strands making their way towards her face, hands on her hip, and pursued lips. I have missed this in the last 20 days and this is exactly why I hate outdoor shoots.

He quietly walked up to her without making a noise while she dipped a finger in the curry she had scooped out in the ladle and put it in her mouth. He snaked his arms around her waist and bent down peppering her neck and the sensitive spot behind her ear with open mouthed kisses. She closed her eyes and bent her head forwards giving him further access to her neck. He inhaled her scent and murmured a 'I missed you so much' in his raspy morning voice that vibrated through her body causing her to have goosebumps.

He then pulled her finger out of her mouth which she was biting between her teeth and licked it.

S: Morning sleepyhead!

A: Morning baby! Enna panra ma?

S: Ithula ennamo koraiyuthu, taste panni pathutu, enna add pananumnu sollu.

A: Salt.

S: Wow! Nee great nu theriyum, athukaaga sapadamaye solara? Eppadi?

A: Periya rocket science! Amma freezer la vachitu pona curry than ah? Salt pathula nu sollitu than ponaanga.

Sivaangi narrowed her eyes on him.

S: How can you be so sure that I did not cook this?

A: Enga amma panara curry yoda aroma ennaku theriyatha? Athu mattum illama, nee 20 days la cook ayitanu naan nambanum ah?

Sivaangi huffed loudly and folded her hands over her chest with that cute pout on her face and raised eyebrows. His face broke into one of his beautiful toothy smiles that makes her go gaga over him. He tucked the wayward strands back into her bun and bent down to kiss her. Her hands automatically moved up his bare chest and locked around his neck, and she stood on her toes to reach his kiss mid way. She suddenly stopped herself and asked him in a serious tone.

S: Brush pannitaya?

Ashwin opened his eyes for a second to look at her untimely question and without answering, held her by her nape and pulled her closer, letting his lips crash down on hers.

He was lounging lazily on the sofa with Sivaangi's head on his lap and her feet up on the arm of the sofa. She was on her phone while he was skipping through different channels on the TV.