21. Tip of the iceberg

Disclaimer: All the characters are named after the people on the show but the story is purely ficional.

Shakthi: Enna thalaivi Coimbatore la jolly ah irukeenga pola?

S: Aama da Shakthi. Nethikum ,innikum shooting illa, restu than. Nalaiku evening la irunthu thirumbavum shooting. For 3 days. And then I am back in singaara Chennai.

Shakthi: Super super. Annapoorna ghee roast sapiteengala?

S: Ohhh! Semaya irunthuchu da, Siva anna vaangi kuduthaaru. Ghee roast and Mango milkshake.

Shakthi: Mmmmm.. Pasikuthe! Dinner enna?

S: Therila da. Innum sapidala.

Shakthi: Unga fans ku Coimbatore pathi ethavathu sollunga thalaivi.

S: So makkale, neengalum Coimbatore vantheengana, Annapoorna la ghee roast, mango milkshake and rose milk sapidunga. Apparom romba important ah That's Y food nu oru restaurant. Anga mud soufflé miss pannaama sapidunga. It's heavenly!

Shakthi: Mud soufflé va? Mannellam ah sapiduvaanga?

S: Dai, athu oru chocolate dessert da. Super ah irukum. Mud pie, mud soufflé kelvi pattathu illa?

Shakthi: Kalimannu mattum than theriyum ennaku. Seri, yaaru vaangi kudutha?

Sivaangi blushed.

S: Oru special person vaangi kuduthaanga.

Shakthi: Special ah? Ohhhh appadi pogutha katha.

Sivaangi was doing an insta live session with Shakthi. Ashwin's mum came up to call Sivaangi for dinner.

Anu: Kanna, saapida varaya da?

S: Amma, avaru varattum.

Anu: Seri da. He is in the terrace, on a call. The two of you come down when he is done.

S: Okay ma.

Sivaangi had clearly forgotten that she was still on the live until she heard Ashwin's voice, just after his mum had left. Meanwhile, fans watching the live were already curious about the 'avaru' and started questioning Sivaangi and Shakthi. Before Shakthi could message her to warn her about the same on her personal phone, Ashwin's voice was loud and clear to everyone watching the live!!

A: Sivaangi ma, dinner sapida polam vaa.

Sivaangi started panicking and tried to switch off the live, the phone slipped out of her hands and fell down. Fortunately the camera did not capture Ashwin who was at the door. Took Ashwin a second to analyse the situation from the look on her face and Shakthi's voice from the phone, and just like that, all hell broke loose!

He mouthed at her to finish the live quickly and calmly. Sivaangi quietly took the phone and pretended that her cousin was back and that she was going to have dinner. She noticed the hundreds of messages about everyone identifying the special 'Sivaangi ma' in his voice. She was panicking and was on the verge of tears. But she finished her live in two minutes and turned around to face the man who was seething in anger. He had locked the door and was inching towards her. She couldn't read his eyes for once and she hated him for making her feel this way.

S: Ashwinn..

A: Yeah?

S: I am so sorry, I should have been careful. I managed it well though.

A: Really?

S: Yeah, you did see me hide it perfectly fine.

A: Oh?