17. Planning a surprise!

Sivaangi entered the apartment using the spare key that she kept with her. She was surprised that he was still sleeping. It was really early for her, but him being a morning person, he wakes up before 6am no matter how late he goes to bed unless he is ill. But she guessed that today was one of those mentally exhausting days that made him sleep longer, she sighed recalling the events of the previous day. She tossed her backpack and the bag in her hand on the couch and then remembered their discussion about annoying habits in a partner that can trigger arguments in a relationship. His apartment was too tidy and her bags carelessly strewn on the couch really did look like litter!

The neat freak! Does he suffer from OCD? OCD in a relationship too? I really need to talk to him and understand how he feels about last night's events.

Sivaangi absentmindedly placed her bags on the side table and looked around the house. She shook her head at the thought that she has a lot of homework to do to make sure that she doesn't get on his nerves in the future. Or maybe she needs to help him relax and loosen up on these rules. Her phone vibrated, pulling her out of her thoughts. It was Sundar.

S: Sorry da. I am inside the house. He is at home, still sleeping I guess.

Sundar: Loosu! Nee romance panarathuku enna yen elupivitu uyir edukara? I almost slept off waiting for you to call me back.

(You made me wake up at unreasonably early hours so you can romance! I almost slept off waiting for you to call me.)

S: I said sorry! Drive home safely and text me when you reach.

Sundar: Ok bye!

She strolled into their bedroom and found her handsome man sprawled across the bed. She stood by the door frame drinking in the picture of the beautiful sight and clicked a picture of him sleeping like a baby with the blanket pooled around his waist. The picture made it to her private album she calls guilty pleasures. The album's name annoys him so much that he keeps warning her to be very careful with not losing her phone. It could make headlines for the rest of the year!

Sleeping on his side, he had a pillow in her place, a new habit apparently, since she can't be around every night. He looked so peaceful and beautiful, she couldn't resist kissing that bearded cheek. He automatically smiled a little in his sleep. She brushed the few strands of his hair that were over his forehead and eyes. She was tempted to get into bed to catch up on some much needed sleep but she had other plans for the day, she stood up not before whispering in a quiet voice so as to not wake him up.

I love you baby! You are in for a surprise today, I hope you feel better.

She walked to his wardrobe and pulled out a pair of his boxers and a black tee. She changed into it so she could be comfortable enough to go ahead with her ideas for the day. Her hands clasped her chest as she turned around to find him sitting with his back on the headboard. She took one look at the smirk on his face to know that he watched the entire show and he thoroughly enjoyed it.

A: Morning love! What a sight to wake up to!

She walked to the bed to his side and he pulled her close.

S: Where you awake the whole time?

A: I woke up to your beautiful voice humming while undressing.

Don't try to hide your face in my chest. I love the blush on your face.

As though his usually husky voice wasn't enough to make her go weak on her knees, his morning raspy voice was deeper making her mind trail off to naughty thoughts. She closed her eyes and inhaled his scent as she felt his breath on her nape.