30. Happily ever after 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧

Hi guys!

I want to thank all my lovely readers for all the support so far. Sadly, this story is coming to an end, I will write an epilogue soon. I might write a new story(If I can think of a good plot) or maybe just one shots after this.

Thanks again, love you all xx

And btw check our little sister @Mathikrish 's story Ashaangi's one shot. She has made a good start, read it and support her. Keep it going love!

Ashwin watched his wife getting riled up listening to his aunt Radha. He held her arm under the table, rubbing the pad of her palm with his thumb, wordlessly telling her to take it lightly.

Radha: Enna oru aachariyam paaren. Aahana, apapdiya unga appa voda xerox copy ma nee.

5 year old Aahana moved away from the middle aged lady who looked like Maleficent in her eyes. She did not get a good vibe around her and quietly walked to sit on her dad's lap clutching on his shirt collar.

Like mother like daughter. They both feel at home when clutching my shirt and placing their face on my chest to feel safe.

Ashwin smiled and wrapped his free arm around his daughter.

S: Ithulla surprise aagarthu enna iruku aunty? He was involved in the baby making process. Avaru ponnu avara maathri thana irupaa. Pakathu veetukaarar maathriya iruka poraa?

A: Sivaangi ma..

S: Illa Ashwin, serious ah sollaren. Does aunty expect your child to look like someone else? Ennaku purila?

Radha choose to ignore Sivaangi.

R: Enna Anju naan solarathu correct thana? Achu maara thana iruka? Sema cute. Achu ipaadiye than iruthaan. Quiet ah, sweet ah. Oru vaaluthanum panna maatan. Enna enga Smriti ah kalyanam panniruntha, ellarukum innum santhosahama iruthirukum. Mudal ah azhagha oru payyan poranthirupaan. First boy porantha than nalla irukum. Smritiku mudal payyan, rendaavathu ponnu. Athukellam oru raasi venum.

Sivaangi glared at Ashwin and Anjali knew that their aunt was probably going to be hung to death in this house really soon. Ashwin ushered their daughter to her playroom as he realised that his wife was going to lash out on his aunt any moment now.

Anju had both her palms over her mouth to hide the laughter but her eyes were twinkling with mirth and wickedness. The woman deserved worse! She remembered how her aunt had humiliated their family when Ashwin was a struggling actor. Now that he was a well established actor, she suddenly started flattering them.

The fool was digging her own grave by mentioning about how life would have been if her daughter was married to Sivaangi's Ashwin!

No one messes with Sivaangi when it comes to her family. More importantly, no one dare mess with a heavily pregnant Sivaangi.

A: Maa.. Avunga appadi sollala.

S: Oh eppadi sollaranga? Yen aunty, ipoo poraka pora baby yaaru maathri irukumnu nenaikareenga? Ungalukku ellame theriyum pola iruke. Seri ithu ponna illa payyan ah?

Aama, unga rendavathu ponnu, per enna.. Aan.. Varshini, avungalukku kalayanam panni oru 4 years ayiduchu illa. Konja unga gnana kannula paathu eppo avungaluku kolanda porakkumnu sollunga. Paavam eppo paathalum feel panaraa.

R: Athu.. Ippo thane naalu varusham aaguthu. Pogatum. Vayasum onnum aagalaye.

S: Correct. 30 than illa. Innum 2-3 years iruku.