Epilogue - Yours, Ashaangi

Hi all, I have finally managed to pen an epilogue for my first Ashaangi story. I hope it is not disappointing.

A: Kanamma, endhirikaraya da?

Sivaangi pulled her husband to sit next to her on the bed and moved to lay her head on his lap.

S: Morning baby! Aahana and Amu enga?

A: I just helped them brush their teeth and sent them downstairs.

S: Appo vaa, konjam neram thoongalaam. Amma paathukuvaanga avungala.

A: Time enna theriyuma? 9 aachu ma. Amma appa Coimbatore la irunthu vanthutaanga ma. Akka will be here soon too.

S: Oh maranthuten. Seri, ennayum thookitu poi brush panni vidalaam la?

Wordlessly he stood up, scooped her into his arms, and carried her to the bathroom.

S: Naan chumma sonnen. Nee po. Naan brush panitu varen.

A: Paravala vaa, ithuku minnadi naan pannunathe illaya enna?

S: You are the best husband in the whole wide world.

A: Nethu night sanda podarapo, you are the worst husband ever nu yaaro sonaanga?

S: Athu enna yaaro, ethana wife irukaanga unnaku?

A: Onnu vachukite naan padatha paadu padaren.

S: Ashwiney!

A: Say aah.

He drank in the picture of her radiant face as he helped her brush. He couldn't stop admiring her cute antics. She couldn't stand in a place without swinging her arms as he brushed her teeth. No one will believe that she is a mother of two kids. She was still the twenty year old Sivaangi he had first met ten years ago. Nothing was really different.

She was still playful, sometimes a lot more playful then Aahana and Amaya put together, she still gets upset and fights with him for all the silliest reasons, she still has a meltdown when he refuses the unhealthy pizzas, throws tantrums when he refuses to make an Instagram post to her liking.

Her cooking abilities hasn't really improved much! She almost blew the kitchen once, after placing a silver cup in the microwave! But saying that, she manages to make something simple and healthy for the kids when needed. And she is so protective about the kids and Ashwin. She is the best mother and wife he could ask for. And most importantly, she still is his biggest cheerleader and his number one fan. She gets excited even about his advertisement on TV.

A: I love you.

S: Ayii bubb yuu thooo.

The toothpaste foam was all over his Tshirt earning a look of 'you are going to be lectured now'. She quickly washed her mouth and helped him clean before being lectured.

S: Sorry Ashwineyy!

A: Ethuvume maarala ma.

S: Enna?

A: Nee than. Appadiye iruka.

S: Nee than ah enkita sonna. Maaradhe rowdy nu. Un pecha ketkanumla, athunaala than naan innum ippadiye iruken.

They turned around to the sound of sweet sounding giggles. 3 year old Amaya stood there holding her favourite pink stuffed bunny by its ears.