2: Going Back

It was the day they were moving back into the dorms. Ochako was slightly nervous, which was clearly expressed with her trembling. She would see everyone again, especially the green-haired hero, Deku.

Ever since they broke up, they've been good friends, but it was natural for it to be awkward. Unfortunately, their breakup was caused because Deku was too focused on mastering his power. It didn't make much sense to Ochako because she already knew that he was such an amazing hero, but I guess he still had a lot of work to do. 

"Girl, stop trembling. We're only going back to classes." Mina said, rustling through her clothes. Her hair was up in a high messy ponytail and she was already ready to go to the school. "Jeez, you have no clothes to wear." 

Obviously that was a huge lie. Ochako had a lot of clothes in her closet most of them picked out by Mina, but according to the pink girl, she had nothing to wear. Tons of loose shirts, baggy sweaters and a couple of skirts and she still couldn't choose what her best friend should wear.

She wanted her to look absolutely fabulous for their first day back. Well, maybe not their first day back. More like the first day in seeing their students again. 

They had to move into the dorms a week early. They wanted the students to get comfortable since the last time they didn't have the time to properly settle in the last time. 

Mina took out a loose-fitted light pink shirt and a white skirt. "You can wear this with a grey long sleeve under." Mina said, then rustling through her sock drawer. She pushed past multiple same colored socks and found a pair of new socks. She must've bought these yesterday.

The pink girl grabbed out two thigh-high socks and smiled. "And they match with these." She smiled, throwing them to Ochako along with the clothes she picked out. A pink shirt, grey long sleeve, white skirt, white and light pink thigh-high socks and her white shoes. "Ugh, the guys are going to be all over you, Ochako."

Ochako laughed at her comment and put a hand on her chest. During the summer, sure she had developed, but there was no way that anyone could really like her, nevertheless have guys fawning over her. Her stomach had flattened from spending numerous days at the gym, her chest had grown substantially and her baby features had faded into the background. 

"Hopefully not Mineta." The brunette joked, closing the zipper on her suitcase. The last suitcase was filled with her toiletries, makeup, and her accessories. She stood back up, bracing herself on her knees. "Although he's not as bad as he used to be." 

Mina sighed. They both knew that he was still the same pervert and creep that he was, but he'd gotten better. Ish. Okay, well most of it was that he wasn't allowed to have his phone in the dorms, but he'd still gotten better. 

"Well, I m-" Her talking was then cut off sharply. "What's this, Ochako?" 

The brunette furrowed her eyebrows and looked behind her. "What are you talking about?" She asked, turning her body. Mina was holding a certain book in her hands. The black cover immediately caught her eyes. "Oh. My. God."

The pink girl was examining the black book with gold writing on it. "Sweet and Sour. This is an erotic novel, right?" Mina asked, flipping through the pages. She didn't seem... disgusted. In fact, it looked as if it were normal. Ochako froze at the sight of her reading through the book.

She was so sure that she had hidden it well, it was almost strange that Mina found it in a instant. 

~

"Fuck, where do I put this?" Ochako muttered, holding the book in her hands. 

Mina was coming over in a few minutes, and she had no idea where to put the book. The book was still in her hands. They were trembling out of fear. "Uraraka! Mina is here!"