7: Petty Explosions

"What chapter are you on?" Mina asked, crossing her legs on her bed, relaxing on her leopard patterned blanket. 

Ochako looked up to Mina. She was resting her head on her bed. "I'm reading chapter 11 now." She said, scrolling down the story, reading. Her eyes moved side to side, reading at a very fast pace. 

The pink girl bent over by the waist and peered over Ochako's shoulder. She pressed her lips together and laid on her stomach, propping her elbows up and resting her chin on her hands. "Are you reading this in public?" Mina asked, reading along with her. 

The brunette nodded. She had been reading this almost wherever she went. The chapters were quite hefty. "Yeah. I've been pretty stuck on this story." She replied, breaking contact with her phone for a second before starting to read again. 

"Oof. Someone's going to catch you." Mina said, shaking her head and sitting upright. "I thought that you were trying to avoid that."

"Well, if someone comes around then I'll j-"

The door bashed open, Kaminari, Jirou, Sero and Kirishima there. The brunette shut off her phone and stuffed it into her pocket to hide her phone. "You will not believe what I found out." Kirishima said, dragging a guilty Kaminari and an embarrassed Jirou behind him, tied up with Sero's tape. Their pleads were mumbles and their struggling was no use.

Speaking of which, Sero was behind him, pushing Kaminari and Jirou with him. "Get... IN!" Sero yelled, pushing them with both his hands. 

"I saw Jirou on top of each other in Kaminari's room." Kirishima said, pointing at the both of them. Jirou turned her head to the side, her screams unable to be heard. Kaminari tugged on the tape around his hands, unable to get out of the tight grasp. If the tape were untied her would lunge at all of them.

Ochako shrugged. "Well it took you long enough. I found out 2 days ago." She shrugged, leaning her head back onto the bed. 

"YOU WHAT?" Everyone shouted in unison. 

They all turned silent. They could hear stomping. Getting closer. And closer. "Shit, we woke up Bakugo." Sero muttered, peeking his head out the door.

Mina's eyes widened. "Shut the door, shut the DOOR!" She yelled. 

Sero closed the door at once, pressing his back against the wood. The redhead turned on his Quirk and placed his hands on the door. "Quick, tape it, Sero." Kirishima said. He nodded and connected his tape to the doorframe, sealing the door shut. Surely then Bakugo wouldn't be able to get in.

The brunette near the bed sighed. There was nothing they could do to stop Bakugo from getting into her room. She spoke from personal experience.

~

"Give me my phone back!" Bakugo shouted from the other side of the wall. 

Sadly, he was mistaken. Maybe he was crazy, but Ochako didn't take his phone. But still, she took all means to stop him from getting in. Because once he got in, he would absolutely trash her room.

The brunette stacked the last box near the door and sighed. She was fine. 

Then, in that instant, she was slammed against the wall with a loud explosion near her door. Bakugo was standing there, small explosions coming out of his hands. "You have my phone," The blonde said menacingly. "Give it back."

"I don't have your stupid book, Bakugo!" Ochako yelled. 

~

She shuddered and shook off the memory. The things that happened after... her poor room. It took them a week to fix it back up. Ochako had to stay in Mina's room until it was finished.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR, SHIT HEADS!" They could hear the sounds of Bakugo slamming into the door with his back. It would be soon enough when he used his explosions. Sero and Kirishima held their hands up protectively over their heads just in case he somehow got in. 

Ochako sighed and stood up, walking to the door. "Whoa, Uraraka, what are you doing?" Mina asked, her voice filled with worry. 

"Trying to save your asses." The brunette said, tearing the tape off of the door. Jirou's pleas could be heard, but they were made into muffles. She opened the door just as Bakugo was about to slam into the door, sending him to the floor. 

The pink girl whipped out her phone, starting to take a video of a enraged blonde on the floor. 

Sero laughed at the blonde on the floor but quickly got shut up when Kirishima shot a worried look at him. He quickly shut up. Bakugo placed his hands on the floor and looked at the door. Ochako sighed and walked towards him, holding out a hand. "Here. Get up." She said. 

"I don't need your hand to get up, Cheeks." Bakugo scoffed, standing up by himself and brushing his pants off. He looked around the room, meeting each of their eyes with menacing glares. "Now. Which one of you was yelling?" 

The brunette looked at his hands and saw little crackles coming from his palms, most likely signifying that he would blow up whoever woke him up. He had a maniacal smile on his face.

Ochako sighed. "Bakugo, they just found out that Jirou and Kaminari are in a relationship." Mina said, tipping her head back and closing her eyes. She had stopped recording and was already bored with the situation. 

Kaminari and Jirou let out distressed muffles, shaking their bodies. The brunette walked over to the couple and peeled the tape off their mouths and started to work on the tape around Jirou's arm. 

"JACKASS!" Jirou spat at Kirishima. "Who doesn't knock when entering a room?"

"Shut up, you already got caught trying to fuck Kaminari." Sero said, turning his head. 

"HELLO? WHO THE FUCK WOKE ME UP?" The blonde shouted, directing everyone's attention to him. 

Ochako took a deep breath in and out. "Bakugo, relax."

"Shut up, Round Face." Bakugo said, letting her push him out of the doors. His feet skidded across the floor. 

"Just go back to sleep, okay? They'll be quiet for now." Ochako said, shooting a glare at Kirishima and Sero. They looked away, whistling to themselves. "If they aren't, you have my full permission to pummel them. If you don't listen, I'll use my Quirk on you and float you into space." 

The blonde started to walk on his own and grumbled. "Fine. Better hold your promise on me pummeling them." He said before walking away. Bakugo stuffed his hands in his pockets and walked to his room, hearing the door shut behind him. 

"Now. You better be quiet or he's going to pummel you."