33: Girls Night In

Ochako was a happy person. But yet, she was sulking around in her room yet again, her hair messy in knots, still dressed in her pajamas dotted with white circles and colored a purple pastel color.

She hated herself right now.

She also hated Bakugo right now.

Every time that she found him doing something that was reckless or stupid—or in most of his cases, something to do with his horrible aggressive attitude. She always laughed at it because, let's face it, it's fucking hilarious to see him like that.

But now she couldn't stand by him because he wasn't even here for her. How the hell is she going to forgive him for pushing her away?

Ochako flopped her head face-first into her fluffy pillow, her hair floating down with her. I shouldn't really be overthinking th-

Her door slammed open with a certain aggression that could either be Mina or Bakugo, and based on the tone, it was probably Mina. And that also showed how often Bakugo and Mina slammed open her door to tell her something stupid.

Hell, one of the times was when she was in mid-change. Luckily, it was Mina, and she was still wearing her pants and sports bra.

"Ochako Uraraka, you are getting out of this bed and coming over to my room and coming to my sleepover and you will drink a ton of wine!"

Her hand from behind got snatched up sending a shooting pain up her arm. Ochako groaned as her body was lifted off the comfort of her bed, reaching the other arm that wasn't currently getting grabbed at to reach towards her bed, despite being too tired to do anything.

Mina angrily stomped like a loud elephant, ignoring the quiet walls of Ochako to take her back to her room. Kirishima stuck his head out of his door and red eyes immediately widened and shut the door quietly behind him.

Ochako had to admit that she would've done the same thing if it were him in her position.

"'Chako, we are going to have a girls night and you are going to enjoy it even if I have to force you to forget about that dickwad for just one night."

"Dickw- what the hell are you talking about?"

"You've been a sad sack for all this time. You have to get over these problems and have some actual fun. It's been a damn while since all six of us hung out."

"That's not true!"

"Yes it is. The last time we hung out was during your birthday party. 3 months ago."

"No... it wasn't."

"Yes it was. I will force you to have a good time with us even if it kills me."

"Fine then. You shall die."

Mina shoots a distasteful glare towards her before continuing to stomp back to her room. Ochako could already hear the blasting music and was almost surprised that she couldn't hear that from her room with those paper thin walls. Although, she wasn't that surprised since she practically tuned everyone out when she was as depressed as she was now.

She rips open the door loudly. "Hey, hey, hey! Guess who's here!"

Well, apparently, me.

Mina dragged her into the room shouting loudly with her other hand flailing in the air to signal all the girls. She turned her head to the girls who were already indulging in the wine, and a half-empty with a boat lying empty on the side—they must've been at it for a while.

"Ochako!"

"Hey, you're here!"

"You're late, Uraraka!"

Ochako immediately felt at home with her friends. She felt relieved. Maybe this was what she needed. A night away from the drama with Bakugo, just with her friends.

That... sounded nice.