26: The Date

A/N: This is a long one~!

Ochako felt hands pushing down on her shoulders. She sat down in the seat and whipped her head around, her vision taken away from her by the blindfold. "Are we here?" She asked, turning her head behind her. 

"Yeah. Just wait until we tell you to take off the blindfold." Mina whispered in her ear in a low voice. She could hear scurrying in the back of her and murmurs in front of her. 

Suddenly a loud blast of sound rang through the air, making her cover her ears in pain. "What the heck?" Ochako shouted over the loud noise, curling her body up into the fetal position on her chair. 

The pink girl immediately rushed over and covered her ears. "We're having some technical problems." She shouted over the noise making her wince even more. 

The loud noise stopped after a little bit, Kaminari being the source of the problem. "You idiot! Who uses an electric Quirk around a speaker?" Jirou shouted, smacking him over the head and kept yelling obscenities at them. 

"Sorry, jeez." Kaminari mumbled, pouting like a little kid and crossing his arms at him. "I didn't mean to."

Jirou put her hands on her hips. "Damn right." This was probably the third time that Kaminari screwed up on a task during this day. 

The first one, getting the chicken at the store. He bought steak instead of chicken, which is obviously a big difference. Bakugo hit him over the head for that. 

The second one, Kaminari accidentally set fire to the wooden poles they were going to use, making Momo mad, especially since she was the one that made them. He got flicked in the head by Momo.

The third one, he dropped a soda for Kirishima on the floor, making it all fizzed up. When Kirishima opened it, he got sprayed in the face with soda. Kaminari got slapped in the back of the head for that. 

"Everyone's just being mean to me today." Kaminari complained, stalking onto the stage and putting the strap around his shoulders. He shook his head and snapped out of it. "Bakugo!"

"Yeah. I'm ready." Bakugo breathed out, the stream of air leaving his lungs. He was nervous. Which was crazy. Bakugo was never nervous. Ever. God, my heart is fucking pounding out of my chest. Just shake it off, Katsuki. 

The blonde set eyes on Ochako and his heart instantly melted. "She looks... amazing." He murmured to himself. What he didn't know was that the mic was on. Ochako felt a wave of heat wash over her face at once, blush taking over. 

Kaminari laughed out loud. "Dude, we could all hear that. The mic is on." He chuckled, doubling over and holding his hand to his stomach. Mina hit him in the head before swiftly exiting, just before making a 'I'm watching you' sign with her hands. 

"I'm watching you, bitch." Mina threatened. Kaminari fidgeted uncomfortably. That makes five people that hit me today. What am I, a punching bag? 

"Round Face, you can take off the blindfold." Bakugo said, shakily holding the mic in his hands. Ochako slowly took the blindfold off her eyes and looked at the stage in front of her. She blinked a couple of times to get used to the lights but she could tell that he put a lot of effort into this. 

There were fairy lights strung everywhere, the table was decorated with camellia's, her favorite, a stage in front of her and her date at the front of everything, dressed in seemingly casual attire.

On the other hand, it was going to be his Bakugo's first time doing this in front of actual people and he was scared out of his mind. Especially to be doing this in front of someone that he actually liked.