13: Lying

TW: Explicit scenes.

"What did she want this book for anyways? It doesn't look like anything special." Bakugo said, walking over to the bed with the book in his hands. "Black cover, simple title."

The blonde sat down at his desk, placing the book face open. Fucking hell it was hot. Bakugo pulled his tank-top over his head and threw it to a corner in the room. He flipped the pages, reading the first pages of the book. 

"Fuck... Mason, ah~" I parted my moans, letting it just escape my lips. "Go... slower."

Mason bit down on my neck, most likely leaving a hickey on my neck. I just hoped that it would go away in a few days. "How about no?" He immediately started to thrust faster at my words, digging his teeth deeper in my skin. 

I had no doubt that he wouldn't stop. "I... can't hold it in any longer, Mason." 

Bakugo threw the book across the room, shattering the lamp near his bed and toppling the books on his shelf to the floor. "What the fuck? This is what Round Face was reading?" He asked in disbelief, staring at the book blankly. The book was in a heap with his other books, on a stack with his school stuff.

The blonde had the urge to both punch a wall in anger and to pick the book up and continue reading it. Honestly, his hormones were all over the place. Bakugo looked down at his crotch and his eyes widened. Shit. 

A tent had formed in his pants, making it seem tighter than they normally were. "Fucking boner. Stupid book making my hormones go crazy." Bakugo said, standing up from his desk chair. 

The blonde stayed silent and stood there for a couple minutes before moving his feet. He walked over to his bedside table and looked down at the floor. The book laid there, the book open faced to the floor. Bakugo picked up the book and took it in his hands. 

He sat down on the bed and flipped back to the page he was at delicately, reading with his eyes and following with his finger and kept reading. 

-

"This tea is very good." Ochako murmured, sipping on her warm tea. She kept both hands on her mug as she took another sip. The warmness of the tea was radiating off of the cup, soothing her. 

Now... where'd my book go? The brunette glanced around the kitchen, moving her head from side to side. The black cover wasn't anywhere in sight. "Wait a second."

"I just wanted my book back. I'm so sorry!" The brunette said, bringing her legs together and getting on her knees. "Are you okay, Bakugo?"

"Yeah. Hero training is way worse."

No. He hid it from me, didn't he. 

Uraraka Ochako: mina, help me

Mina Ashido: whats up, girlie ?

Uraraka Ochako: bakugo stole my book

Mina Ashido: the book ?

Uraraka Ochako: no, my math text book 

Uraraka Ochako: of course the book 

Mina Ashido: i thought he was holding something black

Uraraka Ochako: and you didnt think to tell me?

Mina Ashido: hol up, going to his room rn

-

Mina thought she saw something. The fact that he wouldn't show him anything but his back. Stupid asshole. She stomped angrily to the door diagonal to hers and pounded on the door.