4: Reading

A/N: More explicit scenes. Read at your own risk.

Ochako stared at the book. It was like it was teasing her. Not in the sexual way. It was a bit stupid, to be honest. She never been scared of an object, nevertheless a book. 

But this was a different book. It was an erotic novel, something that she would never read. This book was just teasing her. Taunting her. Just... annoying her.

She would just read the book. It's just a simple solution. Yeah. That's what I'll do. The brunette snatched the book off her bed and opened it up to page one. 

The man was intimidating. It was scary, yet his presence pulled me in. Maybe it was because I knew him. Maybe it was because he never was here. Maybe because it was strange enough that I found him attractive.

"Mason."

"Lola."

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm ballroom dancing, what does it look like I'm doing here?" 

I sighed. Mason was a bit of a jerk, and he knew that himself. "Looking for a hookup, I'm guessing." I guessed, tipping my drink forward, a bit of wine splashing on the floor. 

"Me too. All the girls here are shit though." Mason said, chugging his beer. He slammed it down on the table. 

"None of the boys are up to my standards. They're all jerks who only care about themselves. Especially you." I sneered, sitting down at the barstool next to him. I sipped my wine, the bitter taste running down my throat.

Mason scoffed, turning my way. "Why do you think that?"

"You're a jerk. You've been that way since high school." I shot back, putting my glass on the table. He stood up in front of me, his figure towering over me. Mason looked a tad menacing but he didn't scare me. Not since the incident.

He leaned down, his mouth right next to my ear. "Then why don't you come with me to my place and I'll show you a night that'll change your mind?" Mason whispered into my ear.

 "I'm looking for a hook-up. Leave me alone."

"That's what I'm implying, dumbass."

"Not with you."

"Too bad, sweetheart. I'm taking you with me." 

Ochako shivered slightly. God. The thought of someone just intimidating her into submission just made her body feel tingly. Fuck. This feels weird. 

My body was thrown onto the bed in an instant. His shirt flew to the side, leaving him in his pants. "I'm not looking for a relationship. After this, you leave. Got it?" Mason said, pouncing on top of me. 

"I'm fairly aware of how a hook-up works." I snarled, shrugging my shoulders and letting the dress slip off my shoulders. "I'm not stupid."

"Idiot." I heard him mumble under his breath. His pants flew off in an instant along with my skimpy dress.

The brunette chucked the book at the wall, the pages flying open and landing on the ground with a thump. "Hey, Round Face, stop banging on the wall!" Bakugo shouted from the other side of the hallway. 

"Sorry, Explody!" Ochako yelled back. The blonde didn't respond back so she assumed that he would shut up from now on. Her phone buzzed, signifying that she had a new text. 

Mina Ashido: uraraka, im coming to your room

Uraraka Ochako: why?

Mina Ashido: i just heard a slam in your room . im assuming that you read the first pages of the book

Uraraka Ochako: yeah. you dont have to come. 

Uraraka Ochako: mina?

"Did you read the first pages?" Mina said, slamming the door open to her room. There was a wide smile on her face. "Did you get embarrassed?"

The pink girl jumped on her bed next to her and sat on her legs. Her legs were in front of her and she was sitting on her feet in front of Ochako. "Tell me what you did." Mina said excitedly.

"I didn't do anything. I just read a little bit of the first part and threw the book over there." Ochako pointed to the book on the floor, the pages sprawled out on the floor. The pink girl raised an eyebrow and slid off the bed, grabbing the book off the floor. 

Mina flipped through the pages. "What part did you stop at?" She asked, glancing up from her book. Ochako held up 2 fingers. "Page 2? You didn't even get to the sex part and you're throwing the book across the room?" 

"I was nervous." Ochako pressed her hands together and twiddled her thumbs, her fingertips pressing against each other. "I never read anything like that."

"You have to read the book. It's a really good plot!" The pink girl said, sitting next to her on the bed and placing it in her hands. "Come on, read it."

The brunette opened the book with shaky hands, flipping it to the second page. 

His mouth instantly collided with the skin on my neck, sucking on the skin beneath my jawline.

How could something so wrong feel so fucking good?

Mason moved his lips down to the top of my chest, biting slightly on the skin that was there. A moan escaped my lips. I felt his warm hands roam my body, moving up to my bra strap. He swiftly unclipped the back and lifted his head off my breasts.

It was quite obvious that he had done this before. 

Ochako's face flushed. What she didn't notice was that her pink friend was secretly taking pictures of her flushed face. It would be a keeper, for sure. It would be a happy memory for the while. 

Mason threw my bra off, the fabric landing on the floor along with his other discarded clothes. He gently pressed his finger against my nipple, eliciting another moan to come out. "Horny little bitch, aren't you." 

"You're teasing me, asshole." I tangled my hands in his hair, pulling his face down into my chest. "It's not my fault that I'm horny." I purposely left out 'for you'. 

I didn't need the jackass that used to torment me know that I was enjoying this. "What do you want me to do to you?" Mason asked in a sultry tone. 

"Just fuck me." I demanded. 

"I like this side of you," He started, getting off me and throwing his belt to the side. "Not the side of you in high school."

"Shut up, bastard." I said, reaching my hands down to his pants. I tugged the zipper down and in that instant, he threw his pants to the side. 

My hands moved instinctively, hooking my fingers in my panties and letting them rest at my ankles. Mason tugged them off my legs and threw it to the side, leaving me completely naked. Vulnerable. For him. 

Ochako dropped the book in her lap and put her hands on her face. "I can't read it." She mumbled into her hands, shaking her head. She seriously couldn't. At least not right now while her friend was watching her. The pink girl peeked her head over and saw the place she left off at. 

"You didn't even get to the sex part yet." Mina said, clearly disappointed. She sighed. "That's sad, Uraraka." 

"I'm sorry! I can't read it. Not yet, anyways, when you're near." Ochako quietly mumbled the last part and looked away. "I've never seen or, for that matter, anything as dirty as that."

The pink girl was itching at her skin. She had a question that she desperately wanted to ask her. Mina knew what the answer was, but she just had to ask. 

"Uraraka, have you ever... masturbated before?"