20: Hidden

They all knew the that if Bakugo found out that this recording was going around the class he would kill anyone who had found out. That's why the same thought rang through their heads as soon as they got the text.

We're screwed.

"Did you guys just all get a text?" Bakugo asked, raising his body and switching between looking at the three of them. "Don't we have a class group chat? Why didn't I get a text?"

The blonde checked his phone and... nope. No texts. He looked back at them, Kaminari's forehead beaded with sweat and Kirishima nervously scratching his neck.

"What the hell are you guys hiding from me."

Initially, when the chimes had gone off at the same time, they knew that they were screwed.

Fucked. Fucked over. Whatever word that you want to use, they were.

"Nothing, Bakugo. Mina just texted us something about Uraraka's birthday party." Sero quickly fibbed, jumping in. Kirishima and Kaminari let out a synchronized sigh of relief. Thank god for his quick thinking.

Bakugo arched an eyebrow. "And I wasn't let aware of this... why?"

"Because she thought that you wouldn't care. I mean you call everyone extras. Why would you care about Uraraka's birthday?" Sero asked, both wanting an answer but originally asking it as a rhetorical question.

"I guess. Whatever." The blonde muttered, laying down on his bed and looking at his phone. He knew that they were lying about something.

katbkugo: round face whatre you guys doing rn

ochamochi: truth or dare

katbkugo: what a childish game

ochamochi: says you

ochamochi: mr explody

ochamochi: mr calls everyone extras

katbkugo: round face

ochamochi: my point exactly

katbkugo: just checking in

katbkugo: the idiots just all got texts from Mina

ochamochi: oh, about what?

katbkugo: probably a picture idk

ochamochi: oh she didn't take any pictures

katbkugo: what?

ochamochi: we're all playing truth or dare and the only time she was on her phone was when she was playing a stupid video for us

katbkugo: i'm going to beat their asses

Bakugo raised his head and looked at Kirishima. "What are you guys hiding from me?" He asked in a threatening tone, glaring at them.

Kaminari looked away and avoided eye contact. "Nothing." He said quickly, glancing at him for a second before turning away.

"I'm not stupid and I know you're lying. All of you are lying. What the hell are you even trying to hide?" Bakugo said, sitting up on the edge of his bed and looking at Sero. The male turned away and looked out the window.

Kaminari's phone make a ding again, panicking internally as Kirishima and Sero glared at him. "You didn't put your phone on silent?" The redhead growled through gritted teeth.

The blonde put up his hands like he was getting arrested and shrugged his shoulders. Bakugo snatched Kaminari's phone next to him and turned it on.

Jirou ❤️: thanks for the recording mina

Pinky: just keep it between our class

Jirou ❤️: does this chat include Bakugo?

Yao-momo: no I don't think so

Pinky: kiri, did you guys get the video

me: its bakugo on kaminaris phone rn

Pinky: hi bakugo

Yao-momo: wait how do you have kaminaris phone

me: kirishima, kaminari and Sero got texts at the same time so i got suspicious

Pinky: oh the video is just a funny meme

Bakugo furrowed his eyebrows as the phone was taken out of his hands. "What's the video about?" He asked, turning to Kaminari.

Kaminari tucked his phone in his pocket. "It's a video of Uraraka's birthday party."

The blonde walked closer. "I know you're lying. Mina said it was a meme. I doubt it's a meme about her birthday party." Bakugo stepped closer to him. "Now tell me what you're hiding from me."

"Fine! Fine. Uh... Kirishima! You tell him!" Kaminari said, pulling the redhead up in front of him to protect him.

Kirishima turned his head and scoffed at him.

"Really?"

"I'm waiting for an answer."

"Fine. You called Uraraka last night, right?"

"Who told you?"

"Doesn't matter. Mina snagged a recording of the call. She just sent it to the people that are at her birthday party and us."

"What?"

"Mina sn-"

"I heard you. Wait. Who heard this?"

"The people at the party. Does it really matter? It's not that bad."

"No no no. Mina's gonna twist it and say that I like her for that."

"But don't you?"

"No! I-I don't like her."

"That stutter says otherwise

"Shut up."

"You do like her!"

"Shitty Hair."

"Calling Kirishima nicknames doesn't get rid of your feelings."

"Shut up, Flat Face."

"You do like her. Your avoiding the question."

Bakugo ground his teeth and breathed out, his breathing shaky. "I don't... like her." He said, pausing before saying the last two words.

Of course he liked her. Maybe. No. Yes? Honestly he didn't really know his feelings. All he knew is that she looked cute when her hair as pulled up in a ponytail, she looked hot when she was working out, his stomach would just have butterflies whenever she smiled.

"He's totally crushing on Uraraka." Kaminari said, leaning back with his phone in his hands, his head resting on his arms. "There's literally no denying it."

Kirishima nodded in reluctance, agreeing with everything that the blonde was saying. "He's right. There's literally no denying it."

"Stop repeating what he said! Ugh!" Bakugo shouted, gripping his hair and slumping down on the bed, his head hitting the soft mattress.

The redhead glanced over. "Denial. You definitely like her." He said in conclusion, looking back at her. Kirishima peered onto the bed and at Bakugo's face. "And your face is all red."

"Shut up! Do you think that I don't know that I like her? Maybe? I don't know how I feel about her!" Bakugo shouted, whipping his upper body up staring at the redhead with desperation in his eyes. Kirishima could see that he was distressed by the whole situations and was also very confused.

Sero scrambled to his feet and scurried over to the male. "Whoa. Bakugo, are you okay?" He put a hand on his back, helping him to steady his breathing.

"I don't know how I feel about her. All I know is that I get butterflies whenever she smiles, or my heart skips a beat whenever she glances at me. Or when she walks past me, the smell of her strawberry-ish perfume." Bakugo said, dropping his hands from his hair. Strands from his hair came out along with his hands. "I can't... take it. She drives me absolutely crazy."