25: The Preparations

"Is everything set up?" 

"Yeah, Bakugo."

"Is it perfect?"

"Uh huh."

"Is it?"

"Yep."

"You sure?"

"God, we told you, it's perfect."

Bakugo had been a demanding little bitch for the whole day, his perfectionist side showing just a little. Oh who were they kidding, it was more like a lot of that side was showing. 

"Don't sass me, Shitty Hair!" Bakugo yelled, the stress of planning a date getting to him. He hadn't really been on a date, nevertheless plan one. It was a bit strange that he was the one planning the date, taking account of his awful track record of hangouts with his friends. 

Mina narrowed her eyes. "I'm not Kirishima, Bakugo. I think you're losing your mind." She said, carrying the flowers in her hands. "And where do the flowers go?"

The blonde scoffed and pointed the table in the middle of the field. "There." He said, looking around the scenery. 

The place was surrounded with camellias, her favorite flower. It was her favorite color of the flower, white. The places around were decorated with fairy lights, and a small stage in front of the table, a microphone and band instruments on top. 

"Momo's on keyboard, Kaminari's on guitar, Kirishima's on... DJ and Bakugo, you're gonna..." Mina trailed off at the last sentence, looking up from her clipboard. 

"Yeah. I'm going to try it." Bakugo said, nodding at her, surprisingly not getting mad. "It's a first date. I need to make it really special. Even if it means doing something that I normally wouldn't."

A blush started to creep up on his face slowly, without him noticing. Jirou smirked. "Katsuki Bakugo is blushing~" She teased, tying the fairy lights around the wooden pole. 

"Shut up Ears! We need to get this done before 6:00!"

-

Ochako raked her fingers through her hair. "Do I... look good?" She asked nervously, pressing her knees against each other and looked down. 

She didn't really know how to dress. For gods sake, she didn't even know what the date was. It could be anything. Bakugo wasn't the predictable type. He could spring any surprise on her at anytime. 

But luckily, her friends helped her dress. "No... it doesn't match the date. Wear the light blue dress. It'll work better." Momo said, tapping her finger on her cheek. She grabbed the light blue dress off the vanity and handed it to her.

"Okay." Ochako took the dress from her and ran to Momo's bathroom, tearing off the dress and putting on the other one. This one felt more comfortable and flowy.

The brunette emerged from the bathroom and nervously peeked her head out first. She walked out with her hands in front of her stomach and smiled. "I think this one... is the one." She said with a grin. 

Mina, Jirou and Momo exchanged glances and nodded at each other, Mina giving Ochako a thumbs-up. "Now come on. We still have to do your hair and make-up." Mina said, getting off her chair and motioning to the seat for Ochako. 

Ochako sat down in the hair and let Mina do her make-up and Momo do her hair, with Jirou blasting music the whole time. And by the time it was 5:45, she was ready. Luckily, the date was nearby, so she didn't even have to worry. 

"Jirou, turn off the music. We have to go." Momo said, brushing off her skirt and standing up. 

The brunette furrowed her eyebrows. "Hey hey! You can't mess up your makeup!" Mina said, putting her hands on her shoulders. "I spend 30 minutes on that!"

"Sorry, but I still don't get why you guys are dressed up for this." Ochako said, chuckling slightly. Jirou and Momo exchanged glances.

"Oh, you'll see. Now, let me put this on." The pink girl said, putting a blindfold on her eyes. Seemed a bit strange. She didn't need a blindfold when she didn't even know where she was going. Or maybe that was precisely the reason. Ochako's mind was all over the place.

The brunette stuck out her tongue. "Won't this ruin my make-up?" Ochako asked in a taunting tone, aimed at Mina.

Her friend rolled her eyes. "No." She said, looking at her clock. "Shoot. We have to go! Hurry, hurry, hurry!" 

The girls immediately opened the door and rushed to the elevator, Momo rapidly pressing the 'lobby' button, knowing very well that it wouldn't make the elevator go any faster. 

"Hurry..." Jirou mumbled, tapping her foot impatiently on the floor. If they somehow got there late and Bakugo was there they would be trouble, even if they were only 10 seconds late. "Bakugo's a perfectionist and he's going to kill us if we're late..."

"Huh?" Ochako said, turning her head to the sound of Jirou's voice. "What'd you say?"

Jirou shook in her shoes. "Nothing, nothing..." She said, the elevator doors opening in front of them. They slowly lead the blinded girl out of the elevator, holding onto her shoulders and starting to lead her out of the building.

"Bakugo, hurry the hell up!" Kirishima shouted from the kitchen, not realizing that the date was walking through at the same time. 

Mina stomped over to the boys cooking in the kitchen and smacked him upside the head, sneering. "Uraraka is right there, you morons!" She snarked, pointing to the girl stumbling upon the floors. Momo steadied her and flashed a smile.

"Crap. Sorry. Bakugo is-"

"Shut up, Shitty Hair. I'm right here." Bakugo said, completely underdressed for the occasion. He was wearing a blue shirt with black dress pants, looking a lot like he was wearing casual clothes. Mina eyed him down and narrowed his eyes. "I'm not underdressed, Raccoon Eyes, just trust me."

"Whatever, do what you want, then." Mina said waving them off and following the other girls. "And hurry, guys. She's expecting something real big."

Kirishima sneered at him. "Told you." He snarked. 

Kaminari chuckled as he took the chicken out of the oven. "He did a pretty bang up job for the first date, Kirishima. Besides, your first date for Mina was a 'magical night at the movies'." He laughed, grabbing the chicken and placing it on a plate. 

"Oh, shut up. I can't believe you-"

Bakugo put a hand over his mouth. "They're still struggling to get out of the building. Shut your mouth." He said, slipping his hand off his mouth. The girls slowly but surely slipped out of the building and started their way along the track. "Is everything ready?"

Kaminari and Kirishima nodded. "Yeah."

"Good."

A/N: I will be posting this every Monday from now on. Trying to change my uploading schedules to match with my homework load since school is starting soon.