12: Let's See...

It was finally Saturday. After the first week of school, most people were wiped out. At the amount of assignments they threw at them hit them like a wave of water... and wiped everyone out. 

Not for Ochako. During the first week, she had been focused on her work non-stop. So much that she didn't even ready any of her book. 

But it was early in the morning and she finally had the opportunity to read. The brunette grabbed her book and rushed downstairs to the kitchen, running as fast as she could. The sun shone in through the windows and in her eyes as she ran down the stairs. 

Oh. I could've taken the elevator. She sighed and walked to the kitchen. No one would be up at this time of day. Ochako was almost positive about that. It was Saturday, and everyone had spent last night working on worksheets and stayed up until midnight. No way anyone is going to be up. Right. Right.

Ochako kept reassuring herself as she made a nice cup of tea for herself. She gently lowered the tea bag into the scorching cup of water and gently blew on it. The steam rose into the air and disappeared in the air. 

The door gently clicked open and shut quietly. The brunette didn't hear and continued to focus on her book as the male who had just entered walked towards the kitchen. 

His hands traveled down my skin. His touch was so careful... gentle... "God..."

I never saw this side of him. The part that was relaxed. The part that was gentle. He muttered under his breath. 

"I'll go slow today. I know you had a rough night." Mason said softly. 

"No. The part that I like about you is rough." I said, moving my hand up to his face and gently caressing his cheek. "Although I like your sweet side, I love your sour side more."

Bakugo wiped the beads of sweat off his forehead and flicked it to the side. After running people would always sweat, obviously. But he hated when he smelt like this. Like caramel. He hated it. Sweetness was not something that he was fond of. The blonde figured that maybe a snack would get rid of it. 

He looked up and saw Ochako reading in the kitchen. She didn't see that he was staring at her. Is that... the book? That's it. That has to be the book. Bakugo peered closely at the book that she was reading. It was a black cover. I was right.

"Oi, Round Face." Bakugo said, making Ochako lift her head. He saw the slight panic in her eyes as he connected eyes with her. 

The brunette closed the book and prayed that he would ignore the book that she was reading. But that was the only thing that he noticed in that moment. It was like everything else around him disappeared. Bakugo started walking towards Ochako then started to speed up. 

"Hi Bakugo!" Ochako waved. His gaze was set on the book. The blonde snatched the book off the counter and looked at the cover. Her hand reached out to him but he quickly swerved to the side to avoid her. "H-hey! What are you doing, Bakugo?"

"Finding out why you were hiding this stupid book from me." Bakugo stated, flipping through the pages quickly. He scanned each page for the first chapter, but there was a long beginning. 

The brunette began to internally panic. Dammit! He's going to read it. Fuck, which page did I bookmark? Ochako began to panic on the outside as well, clearly visible as her movements were stiff. 

"Okay. Page 1. Why is the prologue so fucking long?" The blonde complained, flipping through the pages, the pages flipping rapidly. What do I do? FUCK! 

Ochako pressed her hands on the counter and jumped on top the table, using her feet to jump on the blonde. Bakugo's hands were up above his head, still holding onto the book. Her legs straddled his crotch and her body was stretched out on his. 

"Give me my book." The brunette said, looking at him dead in the eyes. Her hands were reached out in front of her, just out of grasp of her book. 

Bakugo was too flushed to care what she said. She was sitting right on him, her breasts pressed against his chest, and her face right above his. "You're... too close." He managed to get out, forgetting about the book in his hands. 

"Huh?" Ochako asked. She looked down at him. Her ass was right on his crotch and her breasts were pressed right up against his chest. His tank-top was skin-tight, showing off his muscles slightly, his arms above his head. "Oh shit! I-I'm so sorry!"

"I just wanted my book back. I'm so sorry!" The brunette said, bringing her legs together and getting on her knees. "Are you okay, Bakugo?"

"Yeah. Hero training is way worse." Bakugo said, using his hands to support him. He sneakily hid the book behind his back, not showing any emotion as he did so. "Just... ack. Don't do that again."

Ochako relaxed, her muscles not tensed anymore. He can be really sweet at times. Although it is a bit strange when he's not yelling. "Okay... sorry to bother you, Bakugo." She said, standing up and walking back to the kitchen counter. "You should probably go back to your room before I tackle you again, hah hah."

She was only half joking about that part. Bakugo turned around, holding the book to his chest. He immediately started to run to the elevator, sprinting away from Ochako. Don't notice the book in my hands. The elevator door closed as he sighed in relief. 

"Thank god." The blonde muttered. "She didn't notice." 

The elevator doors dinged and opened, walking out as soon as soon as the doors opened. Bakugo practically ran to his room. "Yo, Bakugo, where are you going in such a rush." 

The blonde stopped in his tracks at the familiar voice. Mina was walking up from behind him, waving with her phone in her hand. "Jeez, you and Uraraka love getting it on, don't you. I just so happen to be there every time." The pink girl said, glancing at her room door before turning his head back to Bakugo with her eyes closed.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Bakugo muttered, not turning his body. If Mina saw this book in his hands she could either freak out or not care at all. He preferred to keep his guard up. 

The pink girl let out a melodic laugh. "In the kitchen. Uraraka was sitting on your co-"

"Okay, shut up already, Alien." The blonde muttered, starting to walk again. His steps were quiet as it was early in the morning. 

Mina saw a flash of black in his hands. "Bakugo, what do you got there?" She asked, pointing a finger at the book in his hands. But she didn't have a clue what the hell that was. 

Luckily for him.

"A book. Now leave me alone." Bakugo said, opening the door to his room and stepping inside, ignoring any other words that the pink girl had to say. He pressed his back against the door, closing it behind him. His hands reached for the doorknob, twisting the knob on the door and locking it. 

Finally. I can finally find out what this stupid book is about.