Chapter Eleven

The next morning, I was woken up to Aud yelling at me to get ready for work.

"WakeUpWakeUpWakeUpWakeUp-"

"Aud, shut up." I mumble in my, not-so-cute, morning voice.

"Get up, it's time for workkkk." she sang.

"You're so annoying, I swear." I say giggling.

"Just wake up." she replies with a laugh, then makes her way to the door, and leaves my room, a few seconds later, I hear the door to her room close, meaning she now is tucked away, getting herself ready.

I basically throw myself off my bed, and onto the floor, trying to force my eyes open.

I reach for my phone, hoping the light from it, wouldn't completely blind me.

Luckily for me, my vision stayed in tact as I scrolled down my Instagram and Twitter feeds.

Finally after sitting and staring at the wall for far too long, I stood from the floor, and began making my bed.

I tossed the last throw pillow a few minutes later, then turned to make my way to my closet to pick something to wear for work. Even though it's not required to look super nice for work, I don't want to give off the wrong vibe, so I throw a baggy white tee shirt, and pair of floral printed shorts onto my bed. As for shoes I grab a pair of strappy brown leather sandals, deciding that it doesn't really matter how short I am.

After my outfit is picked out, I make my way to my bathroom to do my hair and makeup. Fortunately, today my hair looked pretty good naturally, so I ran a brush through it and called it done. As for my makeup, I do my normal routine, concealer, pressed powder, a little extra bronzer today, as I'm looking rather pale, some mascara and some winged eye liner.

I leave the bathroom after quickly moisturizing, then make my way back to my room, and get dressed.

Because my outfit alone is a bit plain, I add a lot of accessories.

To start off, a silver and rose gold statement necklace is looped around my neck, my wrists are then covered in a variation of bracelets and a watch. Then to top it off, I add a single ring to my middle finger.

I collect some sunglasses, my phone, vlogging camera, and purse before leaving my room, and trotting down to the kitchen.

"Aud!" I call up to her, reminder her to hurry.

"I'm coming." she calls back moments later.

After that, I am greeted with her footsteps coming down the stairs, and moments later, her face.

"You look cute today." she says smiling, and making her way to the fridge. pulling out a water bottle, then from the fruit bowl, a banana.

"Thanks." I smile, "You ready?" I ask looking her over. Today she is sporting a pair of distressed jean shorts, that are high waisted enough that you can only see about an inch of skin between them and her crop top. The shirt she has on is one of my favorites of hers, a black muscle tank that reads 'H8RS' in bold white print.

Just looking at the two of our outfit choices you can tell out differences.

She nods, and I follow her towards the door, and lock it behind me as I leave.

...

"Good morning girls." Charlotte calls from the cafe's kitchen, filling creme puffs next to Mikey, who, when he looks up, smiles a huge ear to ear grin, then lifts his hand to wave. His eyes are clearly on me, but Aud takes it upon herself to wave back, then add a giggle, realizing that he could care less for her.