Chapter Seven

We all cleaned the place up, no sound at all, beside the random singing of Charlotte. We were almost finished when Aud spoke up.

"When does school start?"

"August 18th." Miikey answered.

"Are you kidding me?" Audalee groaned.

"Nope, its pretty soon, but we get out for summer vacation sooner than other schools." he explains.

"I guess thats cool." Aud continued.

And that was the end of the conversation. As well as all conversation for the rest of the time cleaning.

We were done about twenty minutes later, and as usual, Charlotte, Aud and I made our way to the back office, and Mikey left through the front door.

"Luna!" I heard from the front. I peaked through the window to see Mikey standing alone, looking nervous.

"Yeah?" I ask as I enter the front room.

"What, uh, what are you doing tomorrow night?" he stuttered.

"Nothing, I dont think." I answer,not knowing what was to come.

"Do you maybe want to go out, with me?" he quizzed.

"Yeah, absolutely." I smile to him.

"Okay, great, ill swing by at seven tomorrow night." he told me, gaining some confidence.

"Yeah, okay." I smiled,"What are we going to do?" I ask him.

"Its a surprise." he told me winking.

"Oh, how cliche of you." I smiled, then turned on my heels and started back to the office.

"But dress casual, nothing too fancy." he said and I turned back around.

"Okay." I smiled, nodding my head, then actually, going into the office.

...

"What are you up to?" Charlotte asked as she entered my room, and took a running start to jump on my bed.

"Uploading these videos." I explain.

"Exciting." she said as she rolled onto her back and looked up at the celing.

"I suppose." I tell her.

"So you and Mikey?" she cuts to the chase.

"What about Mikey and I?" I ask, clicking around on my laptop.

"A date tomorrow?" she asks making kissy faces.

"How do you know?" I ask her, as I set my laptop next to me, instead of on my lap, and letting it upload.

"You think he'd ask you without my permission? Hes too polite." she explains.

"Oh." I smile, just thinking of Mikey, asking Charlotte, makes me more excited for tomorrow.

"The other reason I came in here was, you need to get ready." she tells me.

"What for?"

"You , Aud, and I are going out for dinner."

I moan and roll around in my bed. "I dont wanna." I pout.

"Too bad." she says.

"Fine." I huff.

I make my way to my closet, I still havent gotten used to the insane size of, and pick out an outfit. This time of year, summer, diners are usually cold inside, therefore an outfit that will keep me warmer is more ideal.

I pull out a pair of highwaisted black leggings and a quarter length sleeve shirt. On the light green shirt, there was a white pearl detailed collar around the neck. For shoes I added a pair of nuded colored flats that had a gold chain around the toe.

After getting dressed I made my way my bathroom, quickly doing a nude makeup routine and a sock bun perched on the top of my head, and to match the pearl collar on my shirt I added a simple pearl headband around the stray hairs.

"Luna! Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I'm comming!" I call down to her.

After I finish up, putting my things into my bag, I head down stairs, to see Aud, and Charlotte sitting at the kitchen table ready to go.

"About time." Aud pretend-compains.

"Oh shut it." I say smacking her arm, "Where are we going?" I ask them.

"Panera." Charlotte claps her hands, and stands.

"Alrighty, lets get going." I smile to them.

We make our way out to the car, and pile in, Aud, and Charlotte in the front seat, and me in the back.

...

"Ill just have a choclate chip bagel with that." I tell the woman behind the counter.

"Okay, will that be it for you guys tonight?" she asked us, and we all three, nodded in response.

She gave us our total, and Charlotte payed, we made our way to the corner of the place, and sat down at a table, and Aud, went up and waited for our food.

..

Nothing really exciting happened at Panera, we talked about work, school, and mine and Mikeys date tomorrow.

We made our way back home, without talking much in the car, just car-dancing to the 'My Everything' album by, my queen, Ariana Grande.

When we entered the house, Aud excused herself up to her room, and Charlotte started doing some laundry, so I was left alone, so I decided to go up to my room and edit my daily vlog.

When I opened my Youtube, I went to my account, revealing I have over 50,000 new subscribers.

Over night, in the most literal form.

I went to the comments of my last video, and realized 99% of the comments had the words, 'Mikey', 'Murphy', or 'Muna' in them.

Muna?

Arguably the worst ship name I have ever heard.

A lot of the comments had a link to a video of Mikeys attatched to them aswell.

'Mikeys Mystery Girl?' the video was titled.

I put my headphones in and quickly watched the video.

"Hey guys, Its Mikey, and I know I dont usually post on Thursdays, but I need some help, girl help maybe?" he questions himself. "Well as you know, from Mondays video, a collab with Luna, that her and I are friends, well, not really friends, I kind of, I dont know, like her? I guess." he again questions.

"Anyway, this Friday, meaning tomorrow, her and I will be going on a date, I have an idea of what it could be, but its a lame idea, so, thats where you guys come in. Comment down below, what your dream date would be, I dont want to be boring, and basic, and go to the movies, or out to eat, I want something, fun, and exciting." he says showing off an embarrased smile.

"Now, knowing you guys, you either hate her, or adore her, please dont hate her, I like her, so you should too. So comment down below, and tell me, and subscribe to her channel, which will be the first link down below." he says smiling and pointing down, as if the the description box. Well that explains that.

"And lastly, it wont help me asking, but if you could, try to keep this video a secret from her, just until Friday, I get it if you dont, but try." he says.

"And Luna, if you do see this before Friday." he says bashfully, "Hi." he says smiling, and smiling cute-ly.

"Thanks for watching guys, give this a thumbs up if you enjoyed, and lets try to get this video to more likes than my last. subscribe to Luna, and me." he says smiling, "And ill have a new video on Monday." he smiles again, and the video ends.

By this time, I was more excited for tomorrow than I could ever be.

Him asking his viewers to figure out their 'dream date' how cute.