Chapter Twenty-One

The shoot went flawlessly. I couldn't even start to imagine the amount of times the camera flash filled the room. Mikey and Luke both looked great, and thanks to Mona, the outfit I was placed in, actually looked really good on me. 

When the shoot was finished, Mikey, Luke, Mona, Jess and I, all stayed in the large room looking over the photos. 

"Hey, Jess can I talk to you, out in the hall?" I ask, whilst looking through pictures. 

"Yeah, of course." she answers standing from her seat, guiding me out of the room.  "Is everything okay?" she asks, looking quite worried. 

"Oh, yeah of course. I just thought this was a good time to give you my answer."  I tell her, nervously. 

"Which is?" she asks, excited. 

"Yes. I'd love to meet with the people from Darling." I say, "This morning, I actually got a hold of a manager, who I think is a great fit, and is really familiar with the business." I explain, trying to sound as professional as possible.

"Really?" she asks. "That's great. That leaves less for me to do." she jokes. "Are you sure this woman is a good fit. She agrees to all the things you need changed due to being a minor? If not, I have about thirty great people looking for a girl like you. "

"Yeah. I'm sure, she actually manages my friend, Amanda Steele. I met her this morning, and she's really great." I assure her. 

"That's amazing. I'll get back to the men from Darling immediately." she says rushing away, looking determined. 

I walked back into the room where Mikey and Luke were, who were both changing back into the clothes they wore here. 

"I told her." I say, and they both look up, confused. "Jess. I told her that I want to meet with the people from Darling. "

"That's amazing, congratulations." Luke says, walking over and hugging me, wrapping me in his shirtless self. 

"Thanks, but nothing is for sure yet. They might meet me, and hate me, we're going to have to wait and see." I smile. 

Mikey didn't say much, just continued changing, Luke must have noticed his lack of enthusiasm, because he was quick to try and repair it. 

"Isn't that great Michael. You're dating a hot model." Luke joked. 

"Oh, yeah!" Mikey replied, smiling. 

Finally Mikey reached over and hugged me, and placing a kiss on my forehead. 

.

After the boys and I changed back into our normal clothes, we decided to leave the offices, and go back to the hotel. 

When we got back Luke wanted to take a nap, so Mikey and I headed back to my room to hang out with Aud for a little while.

"Was it amazing?" was her first question right as we entered the room. 

"Yes, it was amazing. " I giggle, "I told you you could have come with us." 

"I didn't want to distract you. Did you talk to Jess? Did your dress fit? What color did you wear Mikey? Did you and Luke match?" Aud blabs quickly.

"Woah, woah, slow down." Mikey laughs. 

 We, all three sit down and talk about the whole day. From hair and makeup, to the outfits we wore, to our favorite photos we took. About two hours later, when the sun started going down, we realized how tired we really were, and Mikey left to his room. 

.

At about 9 o'clock, Aud and I were both in our beds, dressed in pajamas, tucked in for bed.