Chapter Two

"Where to first?" Charlotte asks as we all get in her car, with me and Charlotte in the front and Aud in the back.

"Anywhere, I dont care." I say.

"Me either."Audalee adds.

"Lets go to Pier 1 Imports and try to find stuff for your rooms." Charlotte says while pulling out of the garage.

Aud and I look pretty rough, I dont know why we didnt change before we left. After I took my hair out of its bun I left it down in loose waves, for a shirt I have a plain white T-shirt that I cut to make a muscle tee and a red bralette underneath. For shorts I have plain black spandex with gray Vans on my feet and only mascara covering my face. Aud look s a little better, in a tiedye shirt and white shorts with flipflops, and her adorable dirty blonde hair laying in its straight state.

...

We arive at Pier One and hop out of the car.

"Now, anything you want, just throw it in your cart, on me." Charlotte says as she pulls three carts out of the rack.

"We can pay for some of it at least." Aud argues, and Charlotte just shakes her head, no.

Right when we enter the store I find something that catches my eye. Curtains, sheer white curtains, but perfect for the massive windows in my new room. I dig through the rack they are on and try and find the size my windows are, after I couldnt find them Aud took a shot at it, and first try found the right size.

She is like a god at finding things I swear.

Aud has a cart, I have one, and Charlotte got one just in case ours get full.

We walk further into the store and find a few more things.

After about fourty five minutes in the store, my cart was almost full. I had curtains, a white sheet set, a few picture frames, white christmas lights, an order for a large white area rug to cover the hardwood floor, some decorative pillows to match the bed spread I picked out, an extra quilt, some decoritive mirrors, a clock, and a large painting with a plain white daisy on it.

Audalees cart was full to, mostly with the same things, but no chirstmas lights, and she added some office supplies and things of that sort.

I ordered some furnature as well, a wired bed frame, and a large white dresser, a desk, and a few side tables..

After we got all the things put in the back of Charlottes car, it was filled, we were going to drop these things off at the house, then Charlotte and Aud would come back to get the furnature things.

...

"Okay, start unpacking the things and take the tags off it all and we will put everything together when we get back." Aud said as her and Charlotte got back in the car to go pick up the last things.

I listened to what she said and started taking things out of the bags and unwrapping them and taking tags off things, then putting them in piles for my room then for Auds.

I was only alone for five minutes when a knock was at the door. I stood up off the floor and walked to the door. I pulled it open and revealed a boy, about my age, not just anyboy, arguably the most attractive boy id ever seen in my life. Good job Luna, today out of all days, I look like shit today.

"Hi, umm is Charlotte here?" he asks while nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"No, shes out, sorry." I say looking down at my feet.

"Oh, its fine. Could you tell her Mikey stopped by to pick up my check." he said.

Mikey.

"Yeah, sure." I say.