Chapter Fourteen

When we pull into the parking lot of the cafe Mikey and I were to meet at, I could already spot Mikey waiting near the door for me.

Right away I climb out of the car and smile back to Aud, a mental 'Thank you' for driving me, then start my way towards Mikey.

When he spots me, a smile erupts on his face and he starts towards me.

"Hey." I smile when I am close enough.

"Hey." he replies, holding his hand out for me to grab, and I happily oblige. Then swiftly he places his lips to my cheek. "How are you?"

"Good, kind of tired, but good. You?" I ask with a giggle as we enter the cafe.

"I'm good." he smiles back.

We make it into the cafe, and look around for a table. We decide on a table in the corner near a large window.

"Are you going to school registration on Tuesday?" he asked looking out the window.

"Unfortunately."

"It's not that bad." he giggles.

"It's school, it has to be bad." I sigh.

Before he can answer, the waitress appears next to us.

"Oh my god." she whispers, and covers her mouth. "Muna." she continues the whispering trend.

Mikey and I give one another a sly look then burst into a fit of giggles.

"I'll be right back." the waitress says, then runs across the cafe to another girl standing behind the counter.

A minute later, the two girls come sprinting back, with their phones in hand.

"Can we get pictures with you guys?" one of them asks.

"Of course." Mikey responds, standing from his seat with me following.

The taller girl, Sarah, asked another waiter to take our photos, with Mikey and I on the outsides, and the two girls, Sarah and our waitress Mae, on the insides with our arms around them.

"Can I vlog with you guys?" I ask, and their faces light up right away.

"Please!" One of them squeals.

And to that I pulled out my camera, and pressed record.

"Hey guys, Mikey and I are out right now." I say to the lens, then Mikey appears next to me in the shot. "And luckily for us, our wonderful waitress is a viewer." I say showing the girls in the lens.

Sarah and Mae give the camera a wave, and giggle. "Hello." Sarah says, and Mae just continued to giggle next to her.

"They are so sweet." I say and show the camera back to Mikey and I.

After that I turn the camera off, and Mikey and I take our seats once again, and Sarah, goes back to her place at the counter to work the register.

"So what can I get you guys?" Mae, our waitress, asks after she collected herself once again.

"I'll just have a water." Mikey smiles at the girl.

"I'll take a lemonade please." I say, and she writes down our drinks, and smiles, before walking away.

"That was nice." Mikey said watching Mae walk away from our table.

"Yeah." I nod.

"Our first fan meeting as a couple." he replies.

I look at him for a second, trying to process what he just said. Slowly I open my mouth to say something, but before I can Mae comes back with our drinks.