Chapter Twenty-Four

The day of Mikey, Aud, and Charlotte's flight, started with an early morning. 

Their flight took off at 7:30 in the morning, and to be there on time, we all needed to wake up at around 6:00. Which was complete hell, let me just say.

I need to be back at the hotel before 9:00, so right when we walk into the airport, our goodbyes begin. 

"I'll see you in a few days, be safe. I love you." Char said, giving me a massive hug. 

"I will." I smile, stepping back from the embrace to hug Aud. "Call me when you land." I tell her.

"Of course." she says hugging me back. When we pull away, Char gives me a knowing look, before grabbing Aud's hand, pulling her away, leaving Mikey and I to speak.

"Please be careful." he says before anything else. 

"I will." I giggle, then step forward into his arms. 

"I miss you already." he says quietly.

"I'll be home in two days." I laugh, and pull away, but still hold on to him.

"I know." he smiles. "And I'll count down the minutes until then." 

I drop my arms from around him, and he leans down to pick up his bags. 

"Goodbye." he says, then plants a soft kiss to my lips, then turns on his heals. 

"Hey, Mikey." I say as he walks away from me at the airport to go to his plane. "I love you too." I reply, and he rushes back to me, with arms wide open. 

His bags fall to the floor, and when he reaches me, he lifts me up, doing a spin, then setting me back down, he presses his lips to mine once again. 

"Are you sure I can't stay here with you?" he giggles.

"I wish. But right now, you need to go." I giggle pointing over at Char and Aud waiting.

He hugs me once more, and pecks my cheek, before rushing off. 

I watch them until the very last second, when they vanish into another room, and even then I stand there for a few more moments. 

When I leave the airport, my Uber is waiting outside, to take me back to the hotel.

The ride back is quick, and silent. I admit, a tear or two, did drip down my cheek sitting in the back of the cold car. 

When we pull up to my hotel, I jump out and rush into the building, avoiding any people that could be on the streets. 

The elevator was cramped, which made me quite uncomfortable, but when the doors slid open on my floor  I burst out and walked to Luke's room. Luckily for me, he's going to be in town for one more night with me, so I won't be totally alone. 

I knock a few times before the door swings open. 

"Good morning." he said, wiping the sleep from his eyes. 

"Sorry, I forgot it was so early." I say taking a seat on the bed that Mikey had been sleeping in. The bed that still harbored his scent.

"It's okay, I needed to be awake anyway, I have a few meetings today." he says adding a shirt to his top. 

"I just didn't want to go back to my empty room." I say honestly. 

"It's fine Luna, really." he laughs, "So what plans do you have for the day?"

"Uhm, a meeting at 9:00, and then another at 2:00. But I'm free for dinner if you want to go out?" I say more like a question. 

"Can't, I made plans to film with Alexis. Maybe breakfast tomorrow before my flight?" he asks, and I nod in agreement. "Well, if you have a meeting at nine, you should probably go get ready, it's almost eight now." he offers.

"Yeah, probably." I agree. "I'll see you later. Tell Alexis I said hi." I smile before standing off the bed and walking towards the door.  

When I stand, I scan the room, and on the floor, peaking out from under Mikey's bed, lays a hoodie. I walk to it and pull it off the floor, and more of Mikey's scent is flooded towards me. 

"This is Mikey's right?" I ask, looking it over.

"Yeah, sure. You'll see him before I do, you should take it back to him." Luke says, not looking up fro his phone.

"Yeah, Okay. Alright, Bye." I say then leave the room for real this time. 

When I get back to my own room, I take my shirt off immediately, and put on Mikey's hoodie. Then pull my vlogging camera out.

"Hey guys. So right now its about eight o'clock in the morning. I just took Mikey, Aud, and Charlotte to the airport, which was actually really sad. I mean, yeah, I'll be back in New Jersey in like two days, but I'm alone in L.A. right now. Well Luke is here, but he has plans all day, and then leaves in the morning tomorrow." I say flopping down on my bed. "Also, I just want to say, a lot of you know already, but yes, Mikey and I are, together." I giggle. "We'll probably make a video when I go home later this week, but I just wanted you guys to hear it from me." 

I stand from my bed, and walk towards the pile of clothes I stacked on the floor. 

"Anyway. Today I have two meetings, I don't think I can tell you what they are for yet, but if you saw my vlog yesterday, you could probably make a good guess what they're for. " I smile, "But right now, I need to get ready, because I look sick right now." I laugh, and turn my camera off. 

I look through my clothes for a few moments before deciding on a white long sleeve shirt and a blue skirt, with some triangle designs printed on it, which I will put on right after my shower. 

My shower is quick and simple, and when I climb out, I tie my hair up in a towel while I change and do my makeup. 

When I drop my hair from the towel, it's still pretty wet, so I do the logical thing, and leave it. 

Yes, it looks unbrushed and ugly. But that's because it is. 

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE COMING SEPTEMBER 3RD

One more day until I can jump on a plane and see Mikey again. I just saw him yesterday, I understand that. But I miss him already. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sorry for the shitty uploads, I already stressed out from school, and it hasn't even started yet. Also, if you'd like, you can add me on snapchat. terese_button it's not my personal, it's a seperate account just for you guys, I'll let you guys know when I'm uploading on there as well. 

Also, if you're wondering about why i'm not vlogging (If you're on my email list) it's because, my phone, and vlogging camera are both broken right now. Which is just awesome (note the sarcasm)