Chapter Four

"Luna! Wake up, you have work today!" Charlotte annouces as she enters my room.

"No!" I moan into my pillow, and pull the blankets over my head.

"Yes. Oh, and I forgot to tell you, Mikey asked about you yesterday." she says as she walkes towards the door a-matter-of-factly.

I fling the blanket off me and sit up quickly. "What did he say?" I say excitedly.

"Something about this weekend, or a get together or something." she says turning the overhead light on and off.

"Really?"

"Maybe, I think, guess youll have to get to work and see." she says and walked ouit the door pulling the door shut behind.

I jump out of my bed and turn the radio on, 'Problem' by Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea comes on, one of my favoite songs.

I open all the windows on the far wall and begin making my bed.

After I finish, I rush into my closet and pick out an outfit. Aqua colored highwaisted shorts, a sleeveless white button down shirt, with a peter pan collar with black lace, edging the collar. I grab a thin brown leather belt with a gold clasp to put on the shorts. And black leather strappy sandals, to put on my feet that have white painted toenails.

I run into the bathroom and do my normal makeup routine, then start with my hair. A deep part to the left and brush it out. I plug in my hair curling wand, and while thats heating up I go back to my room to get dressed.

I put on the outfit and tuck in the shirt to the shorts. I add some gold studded earings and some rings, as usual. Then head back to the bathroom to complete the look.

I lazily curl my hair, giving it effortless curls, then add some hair spray, perfume, and lotion to my hands and head, one last time, to my room. I unpack my purse I used yesterday, and put all the stuff into a plain white tote.

"Luna are you ready?" Aud yells from down stairs.

"Yeah, im comming." I yell back.

I walk down stairs and Charlotte is already gone.

"Its six, the cafe open in like fifteen minutes, we need to hurry." Aud says, and I nod.

We climb into her car and pull out of the drive way, and head to the cafe.

...

"Aud that apron says 'Luna'" I say laughing.

"Shut up." she says smacking my arm playfully, then throwing the apron at my face.

"You ready fo the first day of work?" I ask smiling.

"You are, because you get to see Mikey." she says giggling.

"Hey! You said it right that time." I say.

"Lets go." She says grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the office.

I walk out and grab my notebook and pen off the counter and head over to the pastry counter, and stand in front of the window that over looks the kitchen, Charlotte and Mikey are putting some muffins in the oven.

"There we go, now you can chill out at the pastry counter, and ill stay in here and finish the day out." Charlotte says to him. I lean my elbows on the counter on the window.

"Oh, hey Luna!" Mikey says smiling and looking over at me.

"Goodmorning." I reply smiling.

"You ready for your first day?" he says walking over to the window, on the other side, and mocking my stance, and puts his arms on the counter too.