Chapter Twenty

After I left Mikey and Luke's room, I returned to mine to get dressed up a bit. I threw on a new outfit, did my hair and added some makeup to my face. 

I added some curls into my hair, did a simple makeup look, then threw on a different outfit. And, yup, you guess it, another romper.

This one was all black with a floral print, for shoes, I put on a pair of matte black platform sandals. 

It took me about 45 minutes to finish getting ready and when I was, I called the only person I know who lives in California. 

Amanda Steele.

She and I have been friends since I started making videos, and we're actually really close. But because she and I live on opposite sides of the country, we haven't met up.

"Hey Luna!" she answered happily from the other line. 

"Amanda! Hey, you'll never guess where I am right now." I say giggling a bit.

"Would it happen to be Cali?" 

"It would." I say smiling, "Do you by chance have any plans tonight? Wanna meet up, it's almost dinner time." I point out.

"Of course, I know this great place about twenty minutes from my house. What hotel are you staying at?" she asks.

I give her all the information about my where abouts, and we agree to meet at the restaurant in thirty minutes. 

Since she is my only friend here, I plan to give her all the details about the job offer, and get her opinion, even though I think I've made my decision. 

.

"Luna!" I hear a screech from behind me, and turn to find Amanda standing holding her arms out for me to hug.

"Amanda, oh my god, how have you been?" I ask, basically jumping into her arms, in the middle of the street, right as I jump out of my Uber.

"Great! How are you? I love your outfit!" shes says as we, more or less, frolick across the street to the restaurant.

"Amazing!" I answer as we enter the building.

We get a table, and sit down, right away, there is a waitress at our side getting our drink orders. 

"So what brings you here? To L.A I mean." she wonders.

"Seventeen magazine is doing an edition on Youtubers, and Mikey Murphy, Luke Korns and I are being featured as 'Up and Coming.'" I explain.

"Mikey Murphy, as in your boyfriend Mikey Murphy?" she asks with a smirk.

"I wouldn't call him my boyfriend but yes, Mikey Murphy."

"Well boyfriend or not, that's great! congratulations!" she smiles.

"Thanks you. But actually, there is one more thing." I say, and then starts the story I've told too many times for one day.

After I explain the deal with Darling the smile on Amanda's face is massive.

"Oh my god. Luna! That's incredible! What are you going to tell them?" she yells throughout the restaurant, getting some strange looks from people around us. 

"Well, tomorrow after the shoot I'm supposed to give them an answer. But I'm pretty sure it's going to be a yes." I tell her.

"Yes!" She expresses, "I'm so happy for you!" 

"If I give them a yes, they are going to set up a meeting with some managing teams they know to try and get me settled." I explain.

"You don't have a manager?" she asks, sounding very surprised.