Chapter Five

"Hurry up Audalee, I need to go now!" I yell through the house after I had gotten re-dressed. I was now out of the clothes I had worn to work, and in a more comfortable outfit. A simple maroon colored tight croptop that I tucked into a pair of lightwash highwaisted shorts, and on my feet a pair of beaded sandals. I pulled my hair up into two messy space buns and took off all my jewelery except my gold studded earings.

"Audalee!" I shout again.

"What?" she shouts back from the laundry room.

"Lets go!" I say.

"Ill be out to the car in a minute." she calls back.

I make my way out to the car and instead of sitting on the hot inside, I pop a squat on the hood, and sit criss cross and pull my phone out. Aud had parked the car in backwards, so I was facing the street ahead of me. I get on instagram and post a picture of myself, and in seconds my subscribers and friends had already liked and commented.

"Hey!" I hear from the sidewalk in front of me. I lift my head and look up to the person.

Mikey.

"Hey" I reply sliding off the car and stepping closer to him.

"What are you doing?"

"Aud and I are about to go shopping, what about you?" I ask.

"I took the long way home from work." he answers.

"You dont drive?"

"Nope, ive only just turned sixteen on May 12th, havent got my license yet." he explains, and I just nod. "So shopping? What for?" he asks.

"Oh, just a few new outfits, some shoes maybe." I dont want to admit its for Friday.

"Well, have fun! Id better get going, Ive got some dinner to make." he says looking around the neighborhood and then back to me.

"Make? As in, cook? You cook?" I say smiling.

"Well, I wouldnt have got a job at 21 if I couldnt, right?" he says smiling.

21, is the official name of Charlottes Cafe. She has only had the building open for about a year, since all the bullshit with Aud and I started. She opened 21 because its always been a dream of hers, and she needed the money, she opened it on March 21st. She claims the name is for the opening date, 'March 21st,' but Aud over heard her on the phone on Skype one day, explaining its for Aud and I. I was born on the 21st of August, and Audalee on February 21st.

"Good point Murphy." I say smiling at him. "Well have fun cooking!" I say winking.

"I sure will, see ya." he says returning the wink and turning on his heels and continuing on down the sidewalk.

...

"Thats the one!" Aud almost shouts in the small dressing room.

I had just slipped on a nice dress. A beautiful turquoise color, with bright red and royal blue floral print scattered across it. I had a thin, brown, strappy, braided, belt around my waist, and brown strappy heels on my feet.

Of course I trusted Aud telling me I looked nice, but I had one small problem in my eyes. My weight, its the thing that gets me each time.

"I dont know, dont you think I look a little, umm, chubby." I say slowly, checking myself out in the mirror.

"Yes, you look like a cow!" she said laughing, clearly joking.

"Aud, Im not playing! What do I really look like?" I say seriously.

"You really, look adorable." she says, "And for Youtube, you like to keep it classy, if you film, you will be dressed for filming too." she explains.