Chapter Three

"Luna, wake up betchhh!" Audalee yells as she walks in my room, holding the 'ch' in 'betch'.

"Audalee! Shut up!" I yell back, rolling over and putting my face into the pillow.

"We need to get ready, dress cute, Mike will be there." she coos.

I sit up fast. "Its Mikey!" I say through gritted teeth.

"Oh shut up, and get ready, we are leaving here at eleven." she says turning on her heels to walk out of the room.

"Your eye is looking better." I say before she can leave.

"Is it? I almost forgot about it." she says.

"How? You cant even see out of it." I say standing out of my bed and throwing all the pillows on the floor.

"I can see, I need to find a way to cover it for today." she says walking over to me to help make my bed.

"Dont cover it, it makes you look like a badass, no one will mess with us today." I say gigging.

"I am a badass, what are you talking about?" she says giggling.

We finish making my bed, and throw the last throw pillow on it. Audalee leaves my room to go get ready and I do the same. I pull the blinds on the massive windows and open the balcony doors to let a breeze in.

I go to the closet and pick out my outfit. I decide on a black flowy skirt with small white polka dots, and a sheer white blouse to tuck in the skirt. I grab a pair of black strappy sandals to put on, then go to the bathroom to do my make up.

I get in the bathroom and brush my teeth, then wash my face, and mositurize. Then start in on my makeup, with concealer, pressed powder, bronzer, filling my eyebrows in, then winged eyeliner and mascara. I finish at about ten fourty five. I pull the hair tye out of my hair, letting the mass amounts of hair fall to my sides, I crown braid part of it and go back to my room to get dressed.

I put all my clothes on and spray some perfume on then add jewelery.A white belt around my waist with a white bow in it. Then a pair of faux diamond earings, and a few rings. I grab my phone off the charger, and my teal colored purse, then head downstairs, where Audalee already is, fully dressed.

She was never one to dress up like I am, she was wearing a pair of highwaisted shorts with a gray muscle tank tucked in it, with a red pair of Vans.

"Ready?" She asks and I nod.

"Can I drive?" I ask.

"No! You shouldnt have driven yesterday, I was just pissed off, and wasnt thinking, you wont be sixteen for like three more months, you only have your permit, no more driving until then." she says, and I understand.

I do only have my permit, im only fifteen, and will be until August 21st, but Audalee has been 16 for a few months and had her license, so she lets me drive sometimes, only short distances, not over state lines like yesterday.

We get in the car and she follows Charlottes directions, and turns out the cafe is two blocks away, we could have walked and been here within five minutes.

We pull around back like Charlotte said to, and Aud parks next to Charlottes car.

Climbing out of the car and making our way inside, we are silent. We open the back door to the small cafe and I for one am amazed at the first room I see, an office, Charlottes I assume, seeing as she is the owner.

The walls are a light blue in the office and there is a missive desk pushed to one side of the wall witha computer on it, and covered in scattered papers.