Chapter Eight

"Happy Friday!" Charlotte says as she enters my room at the normal time to wake me up. Little did she know I was already for at least an hour and a half, reading through the comments, on Mikeys video from last night, and cleaning up my room so it wouln't take as long to get ready.

"Happy Friday to you too!" I smile to her as she enters my room. I'd been sitting out on my balcony drinking a water and editing a video when she walked in.

"Early start to the day?" she asked as she walked to stand in the doorway of the porch.

"Yeah, I accidentally set an my alarm for two hours early, and couldn't fall back asleep." I explain to her.

"Oh, alrighty, then." she smiles to me. "I'm leaving, I gotta do some paperwork at the cafe." she told me as she made her way back to the door to leave my room.

"Okay, see you soon."

After she left I picked up my mess on the porch and went back into my room.I had already picked out my outfit for today.A black halter top crop top, with a pair of high waisted jean shorts, for shoes, a simple pair of high healed black booties.

I had already packed my purse, which was a simple medium brown, fringe purse.

I made my way across the hall to my bathroom and started doing my hair. Because tonight I am going to curl my hair, for today, im going to wear my hair in milkmaid braids, with a purple flower crown.

For makeup I do a smokey eye, with grays, and blacks.

I finish my makeup, hair and getting dressed, with only about five minutes to spare before Aud and I had to leave for work.

"Aud, you ready?" I call from my bathroom as I spritz some body spray on.

"Yeah, lets go!" she calls back.

...

"Good morning sir." I say to the man who came into the cafe the first day I worked here, and everyday since then.

"Morning Luna, how are you?" he asks.

"Perfect, what can I get for you this morning?" I ask him smiling.

"Ill take a black coffee, and a fresh chocolate macaroon."

"Sure thing." I smile to him, making my way to the pastry counter where Mikey stood, smiling.

"Good morning." he smiles to me as I pour some coffee into a pastel green cup.

"Morning." I smile, "Can I get a chocolate Macaroon?" I ask, and he nods, getting me the order.

"You ready for tonight?" he asks.

"Yup, what is the plan?"

"Think i'm gonna tell you? But we'll be outside, so be ready for that. " he laughs.

"Okay?" I wonder.

...

I go the whole day thinking and re-thinking my outfit for tonight. It sounds dumb, but, i'm nervous and it was making me feel better. In the car after work with Aud, I finally pick something in my mind.

When we get home I rush into my room quickly, I only have about two hours before he'll be here, and I have so much to do.

I start with a shower. And listen to some 21 Pilots whilst doing so. I get out fairly quickly, and go to my room and lay my outfit out.

A royal blue flowy crop top, and a pair of high waisted black leggings, for shoes, i'm going with a pair of velvet flats, that are royal blue with a sliver toe. I'll add some silver earrings, and a silver necklace to bring the silver out in the shoes.

I let my hair air dry as I do my makeup. Concealer. Pressed powder. Bronzer. Winged eyeliner. And some chaptstick.

After my makeup is done my hair is fully dry, and I start in with a curling wand, and some hairspray.

Ten minutes until Mikey was to arrive I finished adding my necklace and earrings, with some perfume, I grab my phone and pack my purse, then am ready to go.

...

"Luna!" I hear Charlotte yell from downstairs.

"Coming." I call back, and run down the stairs.

Mikey sat there in the door way in a pair of khaki skinny jeans and a white button down with the sleeves rolled up, to make it more casual.

"Ready to go?" he asked looking a bit nervous.

"Yup." I smile.

He reaches for my hand, and I take it then we walk out onto the porch, and I shut the door behind me.

"You ready?" he asks as he looks down at me.

"Yeah?"

"Its not to far from here, lets go." he tells me as he pulls me.