Author's Note

Hey guys! 

This is just going to be a short little note giving you guys a few little heads up for the next few weeks. 

UPDATES 

Like I said in my last chapter, the next update will be coming on July 6th 2015. After that, July 9th, and 12th will be the next two chapters. 

Unfortunately, from July 13th to July 31st, I will be on vacation, so there will not be any new chapters up in that time. When I get back, I'll surely bust out like 10 new chapters in August, so get excited for that.

BETA TESTING

A few updates ago, I asked if any of you guys would watch if I made a Youtube channel. Those of you who did reply, said yes. 

That being said, starting later this week I'm going to start creating little vlogs. I won't be posting them to Youtube, I'll simply start a email list. 

This list will be those of you who would like to receive emails of these vlogs. If the feedback I receive is good, I may start actually posting them. 

So if you would be interested, DM me on Wattpad, or comment down below your email, and when I create a vlog, you'll be the first to see, and can give me feed back. 

INSTAGRAM

Another way I want you guys to learn more about me, is for us to follow each other on Instagram

I'll be sure to follow all of you back, so that I can see your lives as well as you see mine. 

(Quick Tip! If you do follow my Instagram, PLEASE don't beg for updates, it's my personal life and with the ability to comment on Wattpad, I see all your comments anyway.)

So if you'd be interested in that, at all, my Instagram is 

terese.dahl

...

So like I said, comment or DM your email address if you'd be interested in watching my vlogs, and follow me on Instagram if you'd like.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

You all support me so much, and I just want to thank you. I would have given up on this whole writing hobby if it weren't for all the sweet comments you guys give! Thank you