Chapter Six

*Luna's P.O.V*

"Hey guys so, today I have a special guest. Alot of you have been asking for a collab, so here I am, with-" He stops and waits for me to finish for him.

"Luna Monroe!" I say smiling and taking a seat in the empty chair next to him awaiting for me.

"Yeah, so Luna and I are going to be answering some questions from Twitter." Mikey explains, I had no idea that is the kind of video we will do. "Question one, what is your dream job?" he reads off.

"An author." I say into him, then look to the camera, when I find he is already looking at me.

"You write?" he asks turning to me and asking.

"A bit." I reply, "What is your answer?" I ask changing the subject.

"I have no idea." He replies smiling at me and then turning back to the camera. "Next question, if you had one wish, what would you wish for?" he continues on.

"A never ending amount of wishes. I could have anything I wanted then, and wouldn't have to worry about how many wishes I had left." I explain. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see him watch me carefully, but I look at the camera, I can feel a blush taking over my face but I try to ignore it.

We go on asking question after question, and answering each one. After about twenty questions we stop and do an outro. Doing his video, was pretty basic. But I have a pretty good video idea.

"Now it's my turn." I say as he switches out his camera with mine.

"What video are we doing?" he asks.

"If I told you, would have time to run."

"What?" he asks worryingly.

"it's nothing bad, or, I guess, that bad."

...

"And that ladies and gentleman, is what, my dear, Mikey Murphy, looks like with a full face of makeup." I say to the camera, while laughing my ass off.

"I didnt sign up for this." he says laughing.

I didnt even really try on him, I caked on some foundation, applied bright blue eyeshadow all over his eyes and made eyeliner wings to his temples. On his lips sat the brightest red lipstick ive ever seen and the amount of blush on his cheeks was unbareable.

"Oh, shut up, you look adorable." I say still laughing.

"Why dont I look like you, your make up is good. Why did you do this to my face?" he says giggling.

After that we do a quick outro, and I dig through my bag to try and find my makeup wipes. I pull a few out of the bag and set them on my lap.

"Here sit down so I can take this off your face." I say. I am sitting criss cross on the floor behind where we just filmed. He moved from his position, and came and sat in front of me. His legs were stretched out, with one on either side of me, we were rather close.

"That was fun." he says laughing as I make contact with his face and the wipe.

"Fun for me." I say giggling. " I cant believe you let me do that."

"I couldnt back out." he says smiling, showing off his perfect smile.

I take off all the makeup without another word from either of us, just his smiling at me every once and a while.

...

After I had filmed with all the guys, it was time for me to go, we walked back to his house. We went inside, there was no one else there, so we were alone.

We chilled in his basement editing videos, not talking much.

"Why did you move here?" he asks breaking the silence.

"My mom is out of the country and wanted to me stay some where safe, Aud just came along, because she couldnt handle not being without me." I half lie.

My mom was out of the country.

"Oh." he simply said, than turned his head back to his computer screen.

...

I left Chris's house about an hour ago, and now im just at home, cooped up in my room , sitting on my balcony editing videos.

I am now just finishing the last video that needed to be done. Since I dont have an uploading schedual, I can put these up when ever. I texted Mikey and Luke when they wanted these up and they both said Monday.

...

*Monday*

"Luna! Get up!" Aud yells as she enters my room.

"No, I dont want to go to work." I mumble as I roll around in my bed.

"Come on. You do this every day, and every day, one word gets you out of bed. Mikey." she offers.

"I hate you." I say as I roll out of bed.

"And I you." she says then winks at me.

I dont know how she gets up so easy, and gets ready. And not only that, but she makes food. I forget to breathe in the morning sometimes.

After Audalee and I make my bed, I go to my closet and pick out an outfit.

A pair of lightwash highwaisted shorts, and a white flowy tank top with thin straps, and a scalloped bottom, along with a pair of brown sandals. For accessories, I just add a few rosegold rings, and a watch.

I go into the bathroom across the hall, and start to do my makeup, while my curling wand heated up. The normal routine, then curled my hair into loose curls and added a white lace headband.

...

"What can I get for you today?" I ask the first customer after he sat down.

"Ill just take a black coffee, and a chocolate muffin." he smiled.

"Ill get that for you." I smiled back, and made my way up to Mikeys counter.

"Goodmorning." Mikey smiled.

"Goodmorning, could I get a chocolate muffin please?" I ask setting the order slip down on the table between us.

As he places the muffin on the plate, I fill a dark brown mug, with coffee for the man.

"Here you go." Mikey said sliding the plate to me, across the counter.

I pick up the plate and cup and take it to the man. As usual, this routine, continues all day long. Usually, I have to sneek a macaroon from the display counter for lunch.

"Closing time!" Aud yelled from the front counter.