Chapter Thirteen

Mikey and I hung out a bit longer, he watched my fully edited vlog, and helped promote it on twitter.

Soon after that, he decided he should go home, and that we could go out for lunch tomorrow.

...

Today was the first day in quite a while, that Aud or Charlotte hasn't run into my room to wake me up. And might I say, it is quite great to roll out of bed at a random time, and not have my eyes glued shut.

And today was no exception to that. When I woke up I started immediately putting my vlog live, and promoting it on Twitter.

Then because I am doing a shitty job at vlogging lately, I needed to start it early today, so in that mind set I pulled my camera off the table next to my bed, and turned it on.

"Good morning guys!" I say loudly into the lens giving a large grin. "Sorry for my face this morning, but I actually just woke up, and need to start my day soooo, let's go!" I say, then turn the camera off.

After that, I roll out of bed, and make my way to the bathroom, immediately I tie my hair up in a high bun, so it's out of my face for me to wash my face, and brush my teeth. After that, I make my way back to my room to tidy it up a bit.

After making my bed, and folding some laundry I had finished, I flopped down on my bed, and clicked Mikey's name in my phone to call him.

Since it's about noon, I'm sure he's awake.

"Hello." he answers groggily.

"Did I wake you?" I ask.

"No, I just got out of the shower actually." he replies giggling, "Are we still on for today?"

"Yeah, I actually called about that, what time were you thinking?"

"Maybe 2?" he asks "A little later than lunch I guess." he suggests.

"Yeah, absolutely, wanna just meet up there?" I ask.

"Uhhh, yeah sure." he answers.

"Alright, text me the address and I'll meet you there at two?"

"Yup, see you then!" he replies, and after a few seconds of no words the line goes dead.

Since I have a little bit before I need to start getting ready, I get on my laptop and check social medias.

My vlog uploaded, and it already at a few hundred views, which is great. Also , as predicted, I'm being mentioned in #Muna post on Tumblr, Twitter and Instagram.

I turn off my laptop, and start some music while I start getting ready. Staring with my hair, creating a crown braid and leaving the rest down and wavy, then makeup, then followed with changing out of my pajamas, and into an actual outfit.

For today, I chose a romper to wear. The romper it self is strapless, and is a muted blue color, with a tie around the waist.

Since I have no heels that would look good with the outfit, I am forced to go with flats, so I toss on a pair of light brown leather sandals on.

To feed my accessory addiction, I add a thin dainty silver chain necklace, and a pair of diamond earrings to the outfit. As for rings, I put together an assortment of a few silver stackable ones, that add a little something.

To finish the look, I grab one of Charlotte's old over the should bags, covered in brown leather and silver detailing, and a spritz of perfume.

"So right now I just finished getting ready." I say into my vlogging camera, "Mikey and I are going out for lunch in about a half an hour, so I needed to get all fancy." I say, ending the sentence in a fake British accent. While speaking I walk out of my room, and across the hall to my bathroom, where a full body length mirror is stored. When I reach it I turn the camera around so the lens can see my full body.

"So I'm just dressed up in the romper, and some sandals, I say showing the assortment, for my hair I just braided some of it, and yeah." I say unsure how to end the sentence.

"So I guess, I'll see you when I get there." I say and take my hand closer to the lens making the screen black, then shutting my camera off.

Before leaving my room, I toss my camera, phone, wallet, and sunglasses into my purse, then march my way into Aud's room.

"Hey babes." I yell to her over her blasting music, which she turns down to continue our conversation.

"Hey." she laughs.

"What's so funny?" I question my appearance ins't the thing amusing her.

"#Muna!" she says, the busts out in a fit of laughter.

"Oh shut up!" I say, walking towards her, and flopping down on the bed next to her.

"These gifs are great." she says laughing.

"Oh no." I say covering my face from embarrassment because of the one she is stopped on. One of Mikey kissing the top of my head.

"You're so creepy." I say followed by a laugh, and me standing up off the bed. "What I actually came in for, was to ask if I looked okay." I say with a quick laugh.

"Yeah, super cute." she says without lifting her head, but instead scrolling down her Tumblr blog.

"Aud, I'm serious! I have to leave soon and you didn't even look." I say placing my hands on my hips.

"Super cute." she says lifting her head for a second, then looking back down.

"I hate you." I say sarcastically. "One more thing?" I ask.

"Hmm?" she hums.

"Will you drive me?" I say rocking on my feet.

Right away she looks up annoyed.

"No." she says stringing out the word.

"Come on please." I beg jumping on her bed.

"Ask Char." she says.

"I don't want her to ask a bunch of questions. Please." I ask once again.

"Ugggggggg." she groans.

"Is that a yes?" I say praying my hands.

"Fine." she moans.

"Thanks babes." I say jumping off the bed, and walking out of her room, trusting that she was following.

When I made it down stairs, Charlotte was curled up on the couch watching reruns of her favorite show, Modern Family.

"Are you guys leaving?" she questioned, as Aud made it down the stairs behind me.

"I'm taking this one to her date." Aud said when she passed me.

"Oh are you?" Charlotte asked pulling the blanket off herself, and jumping towards me, smiling. "Where are you guys going?"

Here starts the questions.

"Out to lunch." I answer, following Aud towards the door.

"Are you meeting him there, or picking him up." she says so fast I can barely understand her.

"Meeting him."

"How long will you be?"

"Not sure." and before she can ask any more questions, I shut the door in her face, and follow a laughing Aud to her car, and climb into the passenger seat.

...

(Author's note: Hey guys, this chapter was sort of a filler, (trust me I hate it when people say that, but there is nothing really exciting in this chapter) I promise the next few will be more exciting.

Also I have a question.

Would any of you be interested in a Youtube channel from me? I know none of you really know me, but it would be similar to what Luna has, mostly vlogging, but a lifestyle or beauty video once a week (Starting in the Summer).

I love watching other people's vlogs, and I think it would be a good time for me and you guys.

That being said, I would love if you would comment letting me know if you would watch/subscribe. If not, I get it.

If you could just spare a second commenting yes or no letting me know your opinions on the Youtube thing, that would be grand.

I love you allll)