[𝐚/𝐧]

hello!

it is I, Alex.

and I am writing my very first fan fiction!

I have seen the Netflix show and have read the Six of Crows Duology. I planned on reading Six of Crows before I even found out it was going to become a show (the trilogy before it), but then I found out the show was coming and I waited.

I found it difficult to read the book for I am somewhat a visual learner / person in general. I watched the tv show and then found my inspiration to try and read it again.

let's just say, it was a lot easier reading it after seeing the show and here we are!

I am that bookworm that watches movies or tv shows and then find out there is a book and then read it (for some reason it always makes the books even so much better and easier because I usually imagine the characters).

but dialogue in a book just hits different.

anyway, this fanfiction is going to be based off of the tv show and the books. the tv show for the plot and the books for their history as well as my main character's history.

THIS IS NOT A [y/n] BOOK!

MY CHARACTER HAS A PAST, HAS A LOOK, HAS EVERYTHING! So, if that is what you are looking for then I am sorry for you will not find those topics here.

but if you are just looking for something to read about a fan fiction of Mr. Dirtyhands / Bastard of the Barrel himself, welcome!

extra note: I love kanej with my entire being this is just a fun thing to do. Also, writing a character like kaz will be a challenge but please bare with me!!

thank you

thank you

-alex