xx. 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵

you're welcome...again ;))

⏤ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘳

⏤ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘳

"Oh mummy!" Dara runs up to her mother, the woman almost tripping when she picks up the Wonderer.

"Yes dear?"

"I made a butterfly!" Dara holds her hand out, the butterfly then flying out of the small palm as Edith looks to her daughter with such love.

"That is amazing! Show me again, will you?"

Dara nods, feeling a sense of proudness submerge from her small body. With all her might, Dara summons a butterfly again, this one only being an illusion as the butterfly soon fades away.

"It didn't stay." Dara pouts.

Edith smiles softly, "you need to ground yourself. Keep everything in balance. Hold yourself. Think of those you want to save."

Edith looks to her daughter, finding the girl's eyes in complete fill of wonder. Edith rests her head on the small girls', "my wonderer. You are so beautiful."

"You too, momma."

"You think I'm beautiful?"

"You are! No illusion could ever replace your beautifulness!"

Edith chuckles, picking up the basket of freshly clean clothes, "and what about your father? Maybe an illusion in which his beard does not itch."

Dara giggles into her mother's neck, Edith kissing her daughter's forehead, "Dara."

"Yes, momma?"

Edith sits the girl on a wooden table outside there house, grabbing the clean clothes and she hangs them on the make-shift air dryer Dalton made.

"You must never use the ability you hold for fear, alright? Only for protection."

"Against who, momma?"

"Against any who hurt you. Against any who hurt the people you love."

"Like Percy and Papa?"

"Yes, baby," Edith leans her elbows next to her daughter, Dara placing her small palms on her mother's cheeks, "for anyone you find close in your heart. For anyone you find that you cannot live without."

"I can't live without you, momma," Dara whispers, leaning her head against Edith's as she closes the eyes, the power draining the small girls low body stamina as Edith picks up her baby girl.

"I love you too, Dara."

In the end, Dara did not end up saving her father although she loved him after everything.