𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

⏤ 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘢

⏤ 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘢

𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐭 knows this is not how being locked up is represented in any form, she knows she is being withheld against her will since every window, door, and air duct is glued and locked shut. It causes her to think why they would lock her up in such luxury. Are they trying to prove themselves kind? Do they know her abilities and do not want to end up on the wrong side of her emotions?

Whatever it is, Dara does not know and so she is curious.

Curiosity.

That is how she wound up in this mess in he first place. Being curious about how a stranger can knock a person clean out without being harmed himself. The quick answer, and most likely the promising answer, is that the bastard had been drunk and the brawl was due to the alcoholic contents streaming each person's body.

She never step foot outside her home for her father did not allow it. He forbid her from leaving their small cottage in the middle of nowhere. She did not know anything outside her home. She did not know about Grisha, about Ravka, The Fold, Ketterdam, Novyi Zem, nothing.

Maybe that is why she is so curious all the time, for she knows absolutely nothing besides the contexts in which laid in her books on her shelves at home. Surrounded by books at this moment, she picks one up from the white and gold aesthetically pleasing shelves, opening it to find pictures.

Dara smiles softly, her fingertips softly skimming the books as she finds herself sitting on the desk laid also in the room although there are multiple couches surrounding her. Laying there for what felt like eternity, the doors open which cause her to sit up quickly, curiosity rising through her finger tips.

The male closes the doors softly, his face not seen by Dara since he wore a hat. She tilts her head, trying to see his face, but ends up catching herself from falling off the desk as the book hits the floor with a loud echo.

"Try not to make any noise."

Dara stands up quietly, "why," she whispers.

The male doesn't speak at all, keeping his eyes on the door with such tension. Dara slowly moves towards him, also wanting to see what is outside and she almost gets close enough until the male lightly slams a cane out of his coat to stop her from coming so close.

The cane is a black silk color with a crows head right at the top.

The male lets out a sigh, turning around and that is when Dara sees him in all his angrily glory, her face soft and child-like.

"Who are you?"

"You don't know who I am?"

"Why do you think I asked? It would be pretty dense of me to ask when I know."