i. 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦

⏤ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘳

⏤ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘳

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 need a reason to go around the crooked streets of Ketterdam, but she did find herself, on multiple occasions, going around the streets of Ketterdam. Her mind simply wondered what every corner was laced with whether it was a boutique, a bar, or, in this case, a building full of lavishing treats.

In Ketterdam, you can find everything you need, if only you know where to go looking. Years upon years were taken for the girl to find out what makes Ketterdam tick, to figuring out its maze, secrets, purpose. Let us just say, she has found only a fraction of her answer. 

It has been a good while since Kaz Brekker had bailed her out of the luxurious prison she had been kept for only a good hour, but she would never know what was waiting for her since she agreed to go off and live the criminal life with Dirtyhands himself. 

The life is complicated, and somewhat troubling since Dara did not know when to stop at times, causing some ruckus in Kaz Brekker's life, but she continued to fulfill to his needs as well as remind him what their deal was. 

Walking into the small bakery, the smell of pastries fills her being completely, bringing her to a sense of home and easement, but that moment was short lived when she spots two large men in the corner of the bakery, acting as if they were in a bar with the loud rumbles of their laughs and the disgusting body language they radiate. 

Dara shivers, looking to them in pure disgust as she tries her best to ignore the unpleasantness. Going to the counter, she is met with Milya Sugarloft, the daughter of the owner, and a soft smile, "hello, Dara. How are you?"

"Quite well, I found particularly interesting flowers the other day. I'm pretty sure they glow when the moons awake."

Milya softly chuckles, "you have a way with word, Miss Leovolt."

"So I have been told."

"The four strawberry cremes, correct?"

Dara nods, going into her pocket to take out her payment until she halts, the smell of rum choking her thoughts as she deeply feels a sense of exhaustion for she knows what it about to occur. 

Looking up, she finds one of the men smiling disgustingly at her, all his teeth as yellow as Jesper Fahey's face when he realizes he is about to lose another chunk of change at the gambling table. 

"Hello, pretty one."

"Good evening," Dara speaks, trying her best to breathe through her mouth.